~Movie Night~

Começar do início

"Don't worry, we all like you!"

"Save for one...look I—" you were interrupted by another voice barging into your room.

"I'm having a bit of a crisis right now! I can't figure out which top to wear with these pants" clearly things were being blown out of proportion way too early this morning. Ochaco was a cutesy type of person, but even she had fashion meltdowns.

"Why does it matter? We're just going to get breakfast. Why should I be the one giving advice? Your best bet is asking Yaoyorozu"

"So? You gonna sit with us this morning?" You sighed; as a means to your tiredness. But if they had invited you, maybe it was a possibility that you could become friends. And it was very rare that you made friends to start.

"I...sure" Mina stood up and grabbed your hand; leading you out of the door.

"Great! Let's go!" She had quite the pull on her. Finally you made it to the cafeteria; the sweet smell of breakfast being made and served but nothing could compare to your mom's cooking...you didn't realize how much you missed it until now.

"Hey Y/N!" Kaminari and Kirishima approached you from the line; Mina still by your side. "You're gonna sit with us this morning right?"

"Yeah"

"Great. Once we get our food we'll show you our table" and they did, a bit too excited about it. It was weird they wanted to get to know you. But they all seemed nice. You sat beside Mina of course—to her right, on her left was Kirishima and beside him was Kaminari. An empty space to your left. But you were too distracted to notice someone sit there, until the three started laughing. There sat the boy know as Mineta. He was looking at you dreamily, but you knew a code red when you saw it.

"Uh, does he need help?" Kirishima shrugged at you with a smirk.

"Probably from you..."

"Your quirk is just as mesmerizing as you" uncomfortable, you picked at your food with your fork, contemplating if you should try to shank him in his eye or leave him be.

"Thanks?" His parade was quickly shut down when a rough hand grabbed the collar of his shirt and tossed him elsewhere.

"Beat it loser, or I beat you"

"I hope you think of me!" You managed to hear him say before running off. Bakugou slid into the seat beside you; not uttering a single word. The tension was thick, and Kirishima couldn't stand it.

"So no 'good morning, Y/N?', 'Oh good morning Bakugou'?" You both still kept your silence.

"That's ridiculous"

"I didn't ask her to sit here" he protested.

"But we did. She seems like a nice person...despite the first day confrontation! Come on Bakugou, you won't try to get along? Not even a little?"

"I'd dig a grave before I make friends with her"

"I was thinking the same thing, blasty" he stopped eating to glare at you.

"What'd you just call me, half-pint?"

"You know. Blasty, with the hands and the whole boom boom, if you're going to be a jerk; let it be your own vendetta"