Her face instantly lighted up as a welcoming smell hit her face.

"Amazing!" the girl squeeled as Fred made his way up and stood next to her. "A passageway that connects Hogwarts and Honeydukes. Amazing!" she repeated with a smile.

"Well, what'cha waiting for? Grab something so we can get back to the castle on time," the redhead ushered. "George will not forgive me if I went to Honeydukes without him."

Nina did not need telling twice. She rushed to the side of the little shop where she knew most of her favorite sweets were and politely waved to the shopkeeper that was on shift on her way there.

She grabbed some chocolate frogs and a few Licorice Wands before she hastly turned around, ready to sprint to get her hands on some Cauldron Cakes, but the twin had beaten her to it, showing her that he had grabbed them for her.

The girl had the intention to pay for the things she had taken to the counter but Fred rejected the offer and payed for them himself, telling her how it was the least he could do since she was going to help them with the Aging Potion for the TriWizard Tournament on top of all of the school work she was going to have.

After eating almost all of the sweets on the way back, Helena and Fred decided to hang around by the lake before the girl started a three hour class of Transfiguration with Professor McGonagall which included more non-verbal spells and even more school work. When dinner time came around right after that, Helena was the first one to sprint out of class, eager for some fresh air and some food.

"How's that Aging Potion coming along, Rosemund?" asked George chewing on his chicken drumstick as Helena took a seat across from the twins.

"I-"

She had forgotten they had told both George and Lee Jordan that her and Fred would do some research on the Aging Potion they were so desperate to get their hands on. Instead, the two sixth years went for a detour to the sweet shop at Hogsmeade.

"Don't rush art, George," Fred interrupted, "I'm sure our friend Hell has it under control." He smiled cheepishly at her.

"Good. Because I've been practicing my champion pose," George informed.

"It involves his hair flicking," added Lee.

Just as the redhead was about to strike his pose, they got approached by a smitten Hufflepuff who had loosened his black and yellow tie after a long day. He leaned in to kiss the girl's cheek which made her blush instantly, so she turned away to avoid any comments from her friends.

"The funniest thing happened today-"

"Saw yourself in the mirror, did you?" Fred said jokingly, hiding the hint of annoyance he was feeling from the presence of the17 year old.

Cedric chuckled, ignoring the comment.

The other boys sniggered.

Fred, on the other hand, received a kick under the table and a menacing look from Helena.

"Malfoy got turned into a ferret, actually," Cedric informed.

The four Gryffindors' eyes sparkled with glee at the news and did not waste time interrogating the Hufflepuff and asking for details of such event.

While Fred and Nina were venturing at Hogsmeade, back at the castle Draco had been teasing Harry, yet again, and was about to struck the boy with a spell when out of nowhere, Professor Moody took out his wand and next thing you knew, there was a white ferret crawling on the ground where Malfoy had once stood.

The twins immediately burst out laughing as soon the story was being told, and Helena, trying to listen to Cedric, could not help the infectious laughter of the two read heads, who had started laughing even louder when Lee Jordan spat his drink, and joined in too.