Chapter 51.

'Love is in the air, but confusing times are coming your way.'

Why am I remembering that stupid horoscope now?

A week had passed and these past few days Helena would remember that time when Fred and George went to her house during the summer and read her horoscope from the teen muggle magazine. She did not understand why that sentence resonated in her mind so often now, but it was making her crazy, as well as still having no answers as to what was going to be the first task at the Triwizard Tournament. She was running out of time.

It was Sunday and Helena found herself at the library, sharing a table with some Ravenclaw fifth years who were already preparing for their O.W.L. examinations. The girl was reading a book about the history of the Triwizard Tournament for the third time, making sure she had not missed any important detail that would reveal what the first task would be. To her disappointment, every task that had taken place at this event had been different from one to the other, so it did not help at all except for the fact that she was now nervous knowing the tasks could be anything.

Helena only prayed it didn't involve dueling a Chimaera. The girl had read about the task taking place in North American wizardry school Ilvermorny in 1947. A student had his arm broken by the beast when he tried to get out of reach from its powerful tail that was swinging ferociously.

Hmm... it's almost three o'clock.

The sixth year had agreed to meet with Ron at this time when they shared breakfast in the morning, saying it was urgent.

He must be running late.

While she waited for the boy, Helena had taken back the books she used and went on to read the latest Daily Prophet article which talked about the Triwizard Champions.

'...A strong, well-built young man of few words, a determined gaze that will take him far..."

Viktor Krum.

"... don't let the silky silver hair and mesmerizing blue eyes fool you, for this Beauxbatons student had more to offer..."

Fleur Delacour.

'... Tears fill those startlingly green eyes as our conversation turns to the parents he can barely remember...'

Oh, c'mon!

Helena could not believe what they had written about Harry, using his past in a dramatic and detailed form as part of this article. Though it did not surprise Helena when she read that Rita Skeeter had written the article on the champions. She was known for polishing the information to make it attractive for readers.

The girl turned to look at the far end of the library where Hermione and Harry were, a pile of books next to Hermione and with a bored Harry.

Viktor Krum was also at the library, unbothered by the group of girls who were ogling the Durmstrang student as he read a book by himself.

Helena went back to the Daily Prophet.

'... his brown locks bounce slightly as he smiled at the question with a blush, not sure how to answer.'

"Yes, I am dating someone. She's very special to me."

'It is no surprise that one of the Hogwarts Champions is already taken! With a handsome face and charming personality that match, Cedric Diggory is one of the favorites amongst the audience, even at this early stage of the Tournament. Only time will tell how this young man will perform under the scrutinizing challenges an international event like this will throw at him. The only thing that can be said, is that there is one lucky girl out there that gets to spend time with this striking young man!'