Andy Sixx x Ronnie Radke

Disgusting
Disgusting [diss gústing]
Adjective
- Repellent and sickening: tending to repel and sicken people

my name should be written there.

"Nhhgh, harder Andy" he squealed in my ear, I shoved harder whether because he asked me too or because I wanted this over with sooner I wasn't sure.

My breathing was ragged and I was covered in sweat, a mass of limbs and sheets. The smaller body beneath me withered and arched, crying out for more. I complied thrusting in that same repeat scenario we had done many times before.

My thrust became harsher and harder, he's cries became for frantic as I became animalistic. I felt no remorse when I felt him tear and even less when he screamed for me to stop. I became vaguely aware of his nails tearing my shoulder blades or his screams of pain.

"Stop Andy!" He'd squeal, I grinned and grabbed a fistful of his hair pulling his face too mine. "Harder did you say?" My deep voice laced in sex and lust. His eyes were frantic and wide, big fat tears welling in the corners.

"No-" I held my hand over his mouth and closed my eyes. I couldn't look at him, my thrusts were becoming sloppy and uneven and I knew I was getting close. His knuckles kept a harsh grip on the bed sheets, harsh enough to be completely white.

His chest was heaving against mine; I twisted giving him some satisfaction from this. He sobbed a moan and arched slightly. I angled myself till I was full force on his prostate and he moaned and groaned tears spilling from his eyes.

I grabbed his cock and held it firmly, enough to hurt him and his cry of pleasure turned to one of pain, I grinned he looked beautiful like this; his face contoured into a perfect mix of pain and pleasure, swollen red lip's parted in a god awful way, his black hair plastered to his face he was perfect.

"Ride me" I grunted, lying on my back he scampered to his knees.

What a slut.

He lowered himself in a slow manner; I gripped his abused hip's and started to slam into him, bringing his hip's down and mine up. He threw his head back and moaned, I groaned at the sight.

His hand was gripped around his own cock and he pumped it to match my speed. He bucked shamelessly up and down and I smirked. He had no composure. The coil in my stomach tightened and I flipped us back over.

I knocked his hand out of the way and I jerked him hard and fast, he moaned and squealed in pleasure as I angled my hips once more. With a final scream of what I think was my name he came splattering himself in a shameless fashion.

My own coil sprang and I emptied myself all over his insides, letting only a grunt escape my lips. I pumped into him a final time and pulled out. Our breathing was laboured as I regained my breath.

"That was.." He trailed off as I leant over the edge of the bed to retrieve my discarded pants which held my cigarette's.

"Andy you were amazing." He breathed. I grunted pulling myself into a sitting position with my back pressed against the head board.

I puffed on my cigarette and he rolled on to his side to look at me. I raised an eyebrow as I blew the white smoke out my mouth. He smiled at me.

"Andy, do you love me?" This question caught me off guard and I stared at him for a long second, his eye's becoming increasingly worried.

"No, Ronnie. I don't"