"Thanks! Also, you should sing more often."

I freaked out and got super embarrassed, turning bright red. Deciding I was done with the shower, I told Juli to turn around because I was coming out. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and hair. 

Quickly changing into a peachy yellow and raspberry red striped shirt and black tights, I began drying my long dark hair. 

"Okay, you can turn around now, Juli," I said, running a comb through damp tendril of hair, "but seriously, why the heck are you in here?"

"Ohh... I came in with you and Chii and decided to clean my fur, see?" He motioned to his now glossy grey coat. 

"It does look considerably better," I said, opening the door. "Well, I'm heading out. You should, too, unless you want to be stuck in this bathroom."

Juli scrambled up the wall and leapt onto my shoulder. "Okay!" He was uncharacteristically brighter than usual; he was always complaining about "horny wolves".

"You know, I still don't understand why you agreed to move into this wolf's den!" Juli squeaked. There we go. Back to normal. "I mean, what if they attack you or something?"

"Trust me, Juli. We're fine. They're family, now, anyway."

"Still—"

I shushed Juli, holding my palm to his face. There were the faint sound of voices below. I flew down the stairs, seeing my sister.

"I get jealous when you're around other guys..." I heard Tsubaki say. "And I just wanted to say, Azusa," I leapt into view. "I... I love you." Then he pulled his twin next to him and kissed him on the lips.

Ema, being her normal self, turned bright red, embarrassed at the twins. I, for one, was a little surprised at their performance and flushed a little. I mean, I knew they were seiyuus and all, but... I didn't know they had to actually act. Like, that was a bit of a stretch. However, Ema's reaction was priceless.

"I... uh..." she said, coming out of the shadows. "I support you two!" Then she raced up the stairs and into her room. I chuckled a little as the twins burst into laughter and explained that they were just acting. Still, she continued to her room, embarrassed at her assumption. 

"Ahh... that was good, Tsubaki-san, Azusa-san," I laughed, clutching my stomach. They looked a little surprised, raising an eyebrow in confusion. I frowned in mock hurt. "You don't remember? That was only something a true Asahina fan would recognise.

"Of course, I was a little jealous, Tsu-nii. I thought you were mine..." I leaned closer to his face, teasing him just as badly as he'd teased my poor sister. He coloured a little pink. "Just kidding!" I pinched his cheek, grinning madly. "That was for my sister." Then I winked at them both and sauntered into the kitchen, looking for some INSTA RAMEN!!!

Both boys looked at each other and grinned cheekily, thinking the same thing. I'll let you wonder...

~*~

Pouring myself a boiling pot of water and noodles, I smiled, mixing in the flavouring packet. Luckily, I'd manged to find a package of ramen in my secret stash, but I was running low. I'd have to go to the store again. 

I sipped the hot broth, sighing in ecstasy. Ramen was definitely one of the most amazing creations of all kind. I was feeling a little lazy today, so I'd gone with just the plain instant kind, but when you add all of those delicious extras, it was the epitome of perfection. Ahh...

Third Person POV

Subaru appeared, (I just listened to a Subaru commercial lol) staring at his new sister from across the room. She looked so peaceful, so happy, sipping her ramen, eyes shut. He wished that he could make someone look that way. Unfortunately, he was hopeless with girls, always stuttering whenever one approached him. That was why he didn't have a girlfriend, despite his friends' pressure to "finally get one".