Girls like Beyoncé

Começar do início

Kelly just rolled her eyes at her friends drunk antics . She wasn't even gonna get involved in this mess she knew nothing about . The last time she checked she had put Bey's ass to sleep , now the girl was on the phone with her man probably about to tell him all that occurred tonight or at least all that she could remember.

"Where's Kelly ?" Jay asked as he put some pants on and set his phone down so he could grab a shirt and some shoes . She still hadn't told him why she called crying at 3 am so he was just going have to do a pop up .

"She's in bed with me " Bey answered confusing him . If she was safely at the hotel where she was supposed to be and Kelly was with her in bed then why was crying ?

"Okay so what's the problem Bey ? What's the matter ?" He Asked as he waited patiently for her response .

"I can't tell you " she said shaking her head . Then what did you call for ? Jay thought as he put his phone back to his ear . He hated when she kept secrets from him but since she was clearly drunk he knew it wouldn't be long before she was spilling her guts and probably telling him things he didn't need to know .

"Yes you can Bey " Jay assured her . "Tell me what's wrong "he soothed . He knew if he raised his voice she'd just hang up and throw a fit .

"You're going to be mad at me " she said sounding distressed . "You're going to hate me and then I'm going to single " she said .

He didn't know what could be so drastic that she was already planning for a break up , we'll divorce in their case but she was always more on the dramatic side when she was intoxicated which is why he was going to mush tf out of Kelly's head as soon as he saw her .

She knew Bey was a lightweight and brought her home a drunk crying mess every time they hung out and that left him with cleaning up after her and babying her until she finally fell asleep . He loved her but he was tired of this .

"I swear I won't get mad BB " he assured her

"I swear I won't get mad BB " he assured her . "There's nothing in this world you can tell me that will make me hate you or be mad-"

"I cheated " Bey admitted before she heard a loud click .