Chapter 15: Sick!

Dawn woke up at 5 in the morning and had a terrible headache, Since last night of remembering all those horrid memories caused her to be in pain.

'I never thought that this pain will come back again.'

She closed her eyes as tears fell down her face.

"You ungrateful women! How dare you hurt my wife?!"

"I didn't do anything. Eldon. Please believe me. She the one who set me up."

"You still dare to lie when the evidence is in front of you." Eldon shouted.

"I wouldn't lie to you."

"Guards! Take her away and lock her in her room. She is not to be let out or fed. Just seeing her makes me sick!" Eldon spoke in a disdainful tone.

That day I had remember he was having a affair with another women. That specific day when I heard their pleasing moans. How humiliating it was to me to listen to it?

How much I had to do for him to just look at me and yet he only cared about her.

I did not say anything nor did I ask for anything. All I wanted was his love. Yet he didn't spare me a glance and accused me of trying to kill his child.

Knowing she was pregnant when I was 22 back then. I held my jealously back and let him do whatever he wanted. I never thought that she would destroy me until I realized it too late.

At the age of 24, I tried to get rid of her but it was no use. He would always protect her.

After he abandoned her and divorced her she had nothing left. She wandered the street and got taken advantage of by some men. Her chasity and virtue was destroyed.

On the day of her 26 birthday no one was there to celebrate it.

On the night of autumn. She laid there dead and cold.

Opening her eyes to see tears have already washed over her and the lump of pain in her heart.

I have suffered for 26 years. Let this be the day where I will not fall in love again and be foolish. Let it be that I will live however as I like and never to experience this pain again.

She wiped her tears before calling in a maid to prepare her bath.

After taking her bath. She putted on the school uniform only to feel dizzy.

The maid told her to rest instead of going to school. But she refused and told her she was fine.

She headed to school with the others and went to class as usual. But her headache hurted very badly. She felt nausea. She excused herself from the class and walked down the hall but she bumped into someone.

She didn't care to look up as her head was spinning. She ignored them and walked a few steps before falling unconscious.

Vince POV

When I was walking down the wall. I bumped into Dawn. She had ignored me and walked off before she fell unconscious. I caught her in my arms and felt her hot temperature.

I carried her to the doctor and she got treated.

"She has a fever. Let her rest for a few days and she shall recover. If anything else happens you can come tell me." The doctor spoke before he left.

"Thank you General Vince for taking care of Lady Dawn." Leo spoke before he carried her out.

I watched as they left the school and then I remembered her face.

She looked like she was in pain.

Feeling this slight pain in my chest I ignored it and headed back to class.

Dawn POV

I woke up feeling light headed and looked around before realizing that I was in my room.

"Leo came in with a tray of food and putted it beside the bed on the table.

He handed me a glass of water and I drinked it as my throat was really parched.

"What happened?" I spoke softly.

"You lost conscious at school and was brought back home." Leo spoke.

"Who?"

"General Vince brought you to the nurse. I took you home." Leo spoke

"Mm. Thank you."

He then grabbed the tray and set it on the bed and I dismissed him.

I ate the porridge and took the medicine before putting the tray onto the side and going to sleep.

I slept peacefully.

Once it was noon, I had woken up.

I sat up and called a maid to draw me a bath.

After taking the bath. My headache faded away.

I headed down to lunch and ate with the family and then went to take a walk around the garden.

Irene and Loraine accompanied me.

After the walk, I headed to my room and studied until 4.

After studying I went to the garden to water my plants.

As I was watering them. My aunts and cousins were taking a walk around the garden.

They spotted me and I had sensed them and just kept watering my plants.

They stood there for a few while before I finally spoke.

"What is it?"

"You should be resting, you still haven't recovered yet." Eli spoke.

"I'm perfectly fine now."

"The competition is tomorrow you should rest up in order to conserve your energy." Hayden spoke.

"Archery doesn't start until the 3rd day of the competition and painting won't start until the 5th day."

"You should still conserve your energy for those days." Dex spoke.

"Dawn. You should rest a little bit." Bella spoke.

"Come join us for a walk." Kaelee spoke.

"Thank you but I still have plans to do later on."

"You have worked enough. Take a break." Sharlene spoke.

I sighed.

'There's too many things I need to accomplish. I can't just relax so smoothly if I want a peaceful life. Nothing will ever come off easy.'

I finished watering my plants and joined them.

After walking around the garden we headed inside to eat dinner.

"Tomorrow will be the competition. Martial Arts, Sword Fighting, and Music will be held tomorrow. We will all leave at 8." Wade spoke.

We all nodded and continue our chat.

After dinner. I headed to the lounge and read some books before I sensed the others coming to the lounge.

Eli, Dex, Hayden, Loraine, and Irene came in and chatted. But I noticed their eyes glancing at me.

"Dawn. What is troubling you?" Irene spoke.

I sighed.

"Do you believe in reincarnations?" She spoke grimly.

They looked at me seriously.

"Well it is rather hard to believe but I do believe in it." Irene spoke.

"Why do you ask of this?" Hayden spoke.

"What if I told you all I was reborn?"

"What do you mean?" Loraine spoke.

They all looked at me confused.

I looked at them and leaned back. I took a deep breath before I spoke.

"Do you want to know the story?"

"Please explain more." Dex spoke.