Needles?!

Jonah's pov
Today, I need to take Zach to the doctors for a flu jab. He doesn't know because, I didn't want to worry him. He hates needles so much. I need to wake him up soon and let him know what were doing. Our appointment is at 10.30am and it's 9.00am. Why am I getting him up an hour and half early? Well, if he knows about the jab, he'll be extra slow to hold us up. See, I know him way to well. I head upstairs to wake him up. I used him asleep in a ball on his bed, cuddling into my hoodie that's next to him. "Zach, time to wake up. Come on, Baby." I say gently. He whines and rolls over, which happened to be off the bed. He landed on the floor with a loud thud. "Zach, are you ok?" I ask worriedly. "Owww." He whines in pain. "What hurts, Bubba?" I ask still worried about him. "My back." He replies sadly. I check his back but it was just a little red. "It's just a bit red." I tell him and he nods. I hug him and he hugs me back. "Right, you need to get dressed." I tell him as I help him off the floor. "Why?" He asks confused. "Because, we gotta go somewhere." I reply and he nods. I leave the room so he can ready. About 10 minutes later, Zach comes downstairs all dressed with his hair done too. He rubs the right sleeve of the hoodie across his lips. "Ok, let's wat some breakfast." I say and he nods, following me into the kitchen. After he's finished eating, I give him his medication and then he goes upstairs to brush his teeth.

In the car

Zach's pov
"Jonah, where are we actually going?" I ask. I'm dying to know. "Ok, we're off to the doctors because, you need a flu jab." He replies and I gasp. I hate needles so much. They scare me to death. "No." I say as I start to cry. I cry into the hoodie and Jonah sighs sadly. "Baby, don't cry. Itll very ok. I'll be there the whole time." He tells me gently. I keep crying though. When we arrive, Jo ah fears out but I don't. Jonsh comes round to my side and opens the door. "Come on, Zach." He says and I shle my head. He unbuckles my seat belt and tryst go lift me out of the car. "No!" I yell as I start to cry again. I manage to climb into the back. Jonah sighs a bit annoyed. He opens the back door and I cry even more. He picks me up and carries me inside the building. I hold the hoodie tightly, not wanting to let go. "J-J-JoJo, I dont wan-na g-g-go." I say through my cries and sobs. "Shhh, you have to, Bubba." He says as we sit down in the waiting room. I sit on Jonah's lap, not wanting to be apart from him. "Zachary Herron?" A lady asks lookingvaroubd the room. I let out a small sob as Jonah stands up. We follow the lady into a medium sized room. "So, apparently your supposed to be getting to shots for the flu. One in each arm." She tells me and I start to cry all over again. I cry into the crook of Jonah's neck. "Can you set him on the bed please?" She asks Jonah and he tries to put me down. "N-N-No!" I yell through my tears. "Shhh, no yelling, Baby." He tells me gently. "I-I-I don't want i-i-it, J-J-JoJo." I say through my cries and sobs. "You need to." He says rubbing my back. I cry even harder, which I didn't think was possible. I'm terribly sorry." Jonah says to the doctor. "Oh, don't worry it's fine. This happens quite a lot." She says. I'm surprised shes not annoyed at me having a meltdown. "Ok, I need to set you on this bed but, I'll ge right next to you. I'll even hold your hand and you can squeeze as hard as you want if your scared." Jonah tells me and I whine. He places me on the bed and stands right next to it. "No, sit with me." I say whining. "I'll be in the doctors way." He says and I whine. "Oh, no you won't, you can sit with him. I think he really needs you anyway." She says chuckling and he nods chuckling too. Jonah sits next to me on the bed. The nurse started feeling around my left arm. A few seconds later, she grabbed the needle and I freaked out. I clutched onto Jonah's arm, terrified of the weapon they call a needle. "Hey, calm down, Baby. Look, hold my hand and squeeze as hard as you want if your scared." Jonah says gently. I grab his hand and squeeze really hard. Jonah didn't mind though. Nothing hurts him. "Ready?" The doctor asks. I don't say anything. "Yes, I think he's ready." Jonah tells her. I squeeze even harder. I felt the doctor's glove touch me. Then, I felt the stab and I started to cry like a baby would when they get a needle. She puts a cotton wool bud on it and puts this tape like stuff over it. "J-J-JoJo." I say through my cries. "Shhhh, it's ok, Bubba." He says gently. He gives me a tight hug, before the nurse goes to the other arm. "Ok, you've got one more and then you're done." Jonah says and I nod. "Can you sit the other side so, I can get to his arm please?" The doctor asks smiling. Jonah gets off and comes to sit on the other side of me. We hold hands and I squeeze really hard. My left arm is the strongest. Yes, I'm a left hander. Anyway, the doctor got ready to practically stab me. I then felt the needle go in and I started crying again. The nurse puts the cotton well bud over it with the tap thing. "Your all done." She says and I climb onto Jonah's lap. I cry into his shoulder. "Thank you, doctor." Jonah says smiling. He picks me up and we leave. Jonah puts me in the car and then goes into his side. "J-J-JoJo, it hurts s-s-so mu-ch." I say through ny cries and sobs. "I know but, it won't do soon. It doesn't hurt for long." Jonah tells me and I nod, wiping my tears away.

Ok, I really like this chapter and it's the longest one so far. Until the next chapter, KaiKai is out!