Don't Stop

"I can see why you didn't want to put it on." Italia laughed when she saw my body covered in hickeys, scratches and bruises.
"Shut up. Not just because of this." I squinted my eyes sitting down.
"Animals." Zayn came staring at us.
"I know. Was a great weekend." Niall smirked and gazed into me.
"C'mon. Let's go swim." Niall grabbed me bridal way.
"No! Let me go!" I squealed not wanting to go to the pool.
"Cover your nose." he quickly said. I started to shake my head but covered my nose with to fingers and closed my eyes, hugging him. Niall started laughing like crazy.
"You believe I'd jump?" he couldn't stop laughing but he only went into the pool down the stairs.
"You're an ass." I mumbled slowly climbing off him, dipping into the water.
"I love you too." he smiled swimming. I smiled watching him. I swimmed to him and kissed him.
"Hey, don't make children in the pool!" the teacher almost hit us with some stick. My eyes popped out from surprise because literally that stick was in between us.
"Fiiine..." Niall swimmed away. I pouted.

"Sshh, baby." Niall breathed out covering my mouth. We hide ourselves and had a make out session. We're waiting for everyone to head out. I gently rubbed him through his shorts.
"Babe... Stop." Niall whimpered into my neck.
"Why to stop? I know you love it." I kissed his shoulder. We both looked at each other when there was door slam and silence. I smirked.
"Come, kitty." I giggled walking him to the bench and stopped. He stared at me. I looked around and pulled his shorts down.
"Whoa, aggressive." Niall laughed sitting down.
"You won't be laughing in a second." I smiled getting on my knees and he was already drooling for a blowjob.
"What's wrong? You look shaky." I smirked wrapping my hand around his dick, pumping him.
"N-nothing. You haven't done this in a while." he stuttered.
"I know. Sorry for that." I licked his tip and swirled my tongue around it.
"It's okaaay. Worth waiting every time." Niall breathed out. I smirked and took him into my mouth through my wet lips.
"Fuck." Niall looked around grabbing into my hair. I closed my eyes sucking him. I untied my bottom bikini part, letting it fall on floor.
"Shit. You look so sexy." Niall moaned moving my hair away.
"Mm, I'm so wet already." I moaned inhaling and licked his whole length.
"Come." Niall grabbed me by the waist and then ass, making me sit on his dick.
"Shiiitt." I closed my eyes and removed my bra away.
"You smell so good, baby." Niall gazed into me with hungry look. I smiled and got my tongue out.
"Mmm..." I moaned grabbing his face when he sucked on my tongue. I wrapped my arms around his neck playing with his tongue and moving my hips on his dick. I felt his hands slide on my back, caressing my skin and go back on my ass squeezing it.
"No no, don't stop." Niall moaned moving my hips and started sucking on my nipples.
"It's so good. If we keep going like this I'm gonna cum." I whispered through moans running my hands into his hair.
"You wanna cum?" Niall smirked bringing his eyes to me. I started to shake my head understand what he means.
"No no no!" I gasped when he laid me on bench and put my legs on his shoulders.
"You're good, huh?" he kept smirking.
"Let's change position, please..." I moaned when he started moving.
"No, baby. I want you to cum hard." he smiled getting faster.
"Oh shit! Please, please, please..." I moaned like crazy.
"You wanna squirt, m?" he groaned when I started to shake. I quickly nodded squirming under him.
"Niall, don't stop... I beg you." I rolled my head back grabbing into bench shaking. I squealed squirting on him, making his dick pull out.
"Fuck, baby. It's so hot." Niall licked his lips watching me.