[5]Kidnapper a. k. a Jennie🔫🔪

After Taehyung and Jungkook oppa visited us.

We ate our dinner and prepare for sleep.

"Unnie?"Umji called.

"Ne"I just answer in a low tone.

"Oh gosh you really want me to call you unnie?"she asked like she had been received an house and lot gift.

"Aniyo! "I replied.

"Well okay,but SinB did you have an sister or any siblings"She asked.

"Jeoneun hyeongjejamaega eobseoyo(I have no siblings) ,how bout you? "I quickly answered and questioned her.

"Ne I have an oppa"She answer and smile at me.

"What is his name? "I asked

"He is Kim Namjoon from Bangtan Sonyeondan "She replied

I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Please Umji it's not a joke time"I answered being pissed off.

"Un- I-I mean SinB it's true gotta go and asked him"She replied in a serious tone.

"Well I believe you let's sleep good night"I said as I lay down at my bed and close my eye I can hear what she's saying.

I was awake earlier than Umji so I rushed  downstairs looking for someone awake.

Good thing there is Yerin unnie.

"Good morning unnie"I greet.

"Oh you're awake good morning wanna walk out side?"She offered I just nodded and head back to my room and take a shower and wore ripped jeans and white tracksuit.

We walked out side we've seen an breakfast restaurant she hold my hand and suddenly a man pulled me and because of so many people we can't find each other.

The man put an hankie on my lips and I fell asleep.

As I woke up I was in an old and abandoned building.

"So you're awake"A feminine voice speak.

"Who are you? "I asked.

"Well I'm Jennie"I see a girl walking behind me.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Yerin's POV

We are about to eat at the breakfast restaurant.

When I can't feel her hands in mine so I look around and she's nowhere I search every where and I can't find her I tried to call her.

And thank God she answered

-----------------------------------------------------------
Author's POV

"Oh you're unnie is calling"Jennie said as she took SinB's phone inside the pocket of her tracksuit.

"Hello SinB where are you? "Yerin asked worriedly😟 .

"Well she's here"Jennie answered.

"Who are you? bring SinB back"Yerin said.

Yerin ride at a taxi and head home to inform the other.

They report at the police and the police traced the location where SinB is,
by Yerin's phone where she had an transaction to the kidnapper a.k.a Jennie.

They arrived at the place and search they seen Jennie tracing an knife at SinB's neck.

"One more step and I will kill her"Jennie warned them.