ft[1]Revenge

"Stop!!!"I beg to them but they're not listening "Please"I cried to them but they don't even know how to pity they don't have hearts you Kim Jennie I make you suffer and Rośe I thought you're one of my friends.

SinB's POV

"Sin wake up eonnie"Umji trying to wake me up.

"Huh? What did you called me? eonnie?!! I'm not your eonnie"I exclaimed to her.

"What you're elder than me,thats why I suppose to call you eonnie"she explained calmly.

"YAH! DON'T CALL ME EONNIE WE HAVE THE SAME AGE! "I explained it angrily.

"Then can you please wake in your self eon- I mean SinB"she try to call me by my name.

"Okay"I said and head downstairs.

"Thank you for helping me"Eonnie Eunha hug me.

"Why I didn't do anything "I said.

"Well you just help her to wake me up "
Said eonnie Yuju while giving me a death glare.

"Well it's our two years here as a group"eonnie Sowon said.

"Yeah we have our own studio"I said.

"Maknae prepare juice please! "eonnie Sowon said.

"Morning guys Eunha! Yuju! let's take our shower immediately"eonnie Yerin said in sleepy tone among of us she is the most deep sleeper and I'am the third.

"Yes eonnie"Eunha and Yuju eonnie said in unison.

After preparing we head at the studio and continue writing for new song and suddenly Yuju eonnie sang her lyrics.

§No muju naju borin neygu nan seorap seoreoka ahhhh!!!!!!!§

All of us clapped

"Yeah your're so good"We said

We all complimented to her.

"How bout you guys can you please sing too"she asked us ,causing Eonnie Eunha to stand up.

"Yeah I can sing my part"She said with a sweet smile shown to her face.

§ tteollyeooneun byeolppit.      banjjagineunde neon eodireul bogo inneunji geumbangirado sarajil geot gateunde §

Eonnie Eunha sang.

"It's my turn" Yerin eonnie sing her part.

§ bureul kyeojweo shimjangi kkamkkamhae §

And I continue the song.

§ oneuldo gibuneun shimurukae §

And Umji sang her part too.

§ neoye maeum ane inneun
nae moseubeun nae mam gatji ana
eoneu teume nocheobeorin geolkka §

"Sowon eonnie it's your turn"we all said.
But she just said "No it's not the right time"we all just nodded.

Yuju eonnie continue singing and everyone sang their parts so good.

After writing the whole lyrics of the song, we head at manager chon to report the new song we've made.

"Have you like it? we just thought it and made it"Eunha eonnie said with joy but at manager chon face is still no emotion.

""M-manager chon h-have y-you l-like it? "
Umji stuttered while asking manager chon and thanks God now she had an emotion she smile a bit.

And she said "You made this song not so-"she mad cut by Yerin eonnie.

"You!!!! it's the first we made a song just as easy like that and no?!!! "Yerin Eonnie said.

"Let me finish my sentence"manager chon said.

"Let me say sorry for Yerin but can you please repeat your sentence? "Sowon eonnie said in a serious tone.

"Okay *clears throat *You made this song not so hard because you guys are going great"she said with joy.

"Yesssssssssssssss! "Yuju eonnie shouted.

"How about we celebrate?"I said.

"How about we tell to media what we've did? "Umji offered.

"How about we did both? "I said again.

"Yeah let's do it at the stage together " Manager Chon said and we all nodded as a sign of we agree.

Sowon's POV

After discussing about the new song I told them to hangout they all nodded.

We're here at home changing our cloth
when suddenly Jin oppa called but I'm just wearing my undies but I need to answer it.

{Sowon} (Jin)

{Hello oppa you called}
(Ahh have you make a new song )
{Yes ,oh I-imean we have found a tone but you know we cancelled it }
(Okay)
{Thats it? }
(No actually hmm)
{What? tell it to me}
(Are you free tonight? )
{Yeah but I just ask Umji }
(Kay go now)
{Eonnie say yes}
(Oh its that Umji)
{ Yeah she is}
(So it means you're coming )
{Well it's seem so}
(Kay bye take care )

Call ends

Jenduke :sorry for short chapter and about manager chon she's not true and all unknown name they are just made by my nonesence brain but guys I'am at top 3 at our school guys I don't want to put some not update chapters here I just write here thanks guys, guys now is their 4 years but I'll make it faster cause I wrote is their two years.
Please leave some vote.