Chapter 26- A Very Special Day(Part 1)

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Liv-ok...

Dr- Olivia. The rest of your family's here.

(Drake, Nicki, Austin, Riley, and Travis were there)

Cam-(manly hugging Travis lol) Bro!

Travis- Man I'm ready to be an uncle!

Nicki- my baby! (Hugs liv)

Drake- you doing alright baby girl? Are they taking care of you?

Olivia- Hi mom. Hi Travis. Hi daddy, yea I'm fine now. I'm just really scared...

Austin- You'll be fine sissy!

Olivia- I hope you're right... Uncle Austin. And Ri!!! I haven't seen you in ages!

Riley- Yea well I've been dating your brother

Liv- O_o. Oh...

Riley- Yea but you know the god mommy had to be here. And I wasn't gonna just let my best friend have a baby without me!

Liv-TWO babies.

Nicki- What about you cam'ron? Ready to be a dad... Again.

Cam- Well I don't really have a choice, but yea I'm ready for 'em.

Nicki- Speaking of... Joy, I have a surprise for you...

Drake- Technically I have a surprise for you since I arranged the surprise

Nicki- Whatever.

Liv- what is it?

Nicki-(yelling to the door) You can come in now!

(Coming into the room slowly is Olivia's biological father, lil Wayne. He stops and stands awkwardly at the door like an outsider)

Liv-(eyes light up) Dad! Come here!

Wayne-(hugging Liv) You alright? I got all the letters you sent me about the twins.

Liv- I'm just ready to get this over with and hold my babies for the first time. But I don't have the suitcase that I packed with our going home clothes!

Austin- I do!

Liv- You're a life saver big brother.

Austin- I know.

Dr- (comes into the room and checks liv's charts) Ok, it's time! Olivia we're gonna give you one last dose of epidural and get you in the tub. Only 3 family members are allowed in the room at this point.

Liv- Umm. Mommy, Riley, and... Cam'ron.

Drake- What?!

Liv- There's just certain things a father shouldn't see... Sorry

Austin and Travis- hey I'm fine with that( leaves the room)

Dr- everyone else should leave for the waiting room now.

Drake- no! Nick, take pictures!

Liv- Ew, no.

Drake- This a majestic moment in your life!

Wayne- Drizzy, lets just go man. She'll be aii

(Wayne and drake leave for the waiting room)

Liv- Aww, they're talking again!

Nicki- Yep. After 14 years they decide to call a truce... Just for you. Wayne got out last week. Just in time apparently. He'll be able to see his new grand babies.

Liv- That's amazing.

Dr- You ready to push?

Liv- What?!

Dr- Let's get you in the tub(helps her out the bed. Leaves her to get undressed than comes back with a nurse who turns on the tub and helps Liv in)

SOOOO, THAT WAS INTERESTING! CAM DID THE RIGHT THING BY COMING! RIGHT? AND AWW WAYNE CAME! AND WHERE IS THE OTHER GOD MOTHER??? WHERE'S KENDRA? DID SHE GET TIRED OF LIV NOT HAVING TIME FOR HER ANYMORE??? BUT THEN AGAIN LIV WAS DEALING WITH SONE BIG ISSUES AND KENDRA SHOULD STILL BE THERE FOR HER GOD DAUGHTER! WHAT DO U GUYS THINK??? 

______________________________ 

Question of the day: DO YOU THINK WAYNE WILL BE ABLE TO KEEP HIS PROMISE TO OLIVIA AND FINALLY BE A FATHER TO HER, NOW THAT HE'S OUT OF JAIL?

FUN FACT: WHEN ASKED WHAT HER AND DRAKES KIDS WOULD BE LIKE, NICKI MINAJ SAYS THAT "THEY'D BE A REAL CREATIVE BUNCH OF KIDS. THEY WOULD HAVE MY PERSONALITY. AND THEY WOULD HAVE DRAKES INTELLIGENCE AND SARCASTIC WITTINESS THAT I LOVE ABOUT HIM. AND THEY'D ALSO HAVE HIS SONG WRITING SKILLS."

Life After Tragedy: A Dricki Sequelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें