After Tour

Y/N's POV

I've been dating Dom for 2 years, I toured around the world with him.

Dom was preforming 21st century liability, while I were back/side-stage I watched Dom as he preformed, he kept making eye contact with me, smirking and winking at me, I started blushing and he noticed.

Dom got done with his show, it was the last show of the week, so we went home. When we got home he pinned me up against the wall, held my hands above my head and started kissing me, he moved from my lips to my neck, "do you know how long I waited/wanted to do this?" He asked/panted, eventually he found my sweet spot and I started moaning his name.

"Ahh daddy" I moaned a breathy moan/sigh, when I did that he smirked against my skin at the effect he had on me.

He picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist, when I felt his bulge I smirked and bit my lip trying to suppress a moan.

He brought me to the bed, he started kissing down my body untill he got to my pants, as he pulled them down I lifted my hips to help him. When he got them off he threw them with the rest of our clothes.

That left him completely naked, and me only in my matching pair of bra and panties.

He ripped my panties off, and he reached up to unhook my bra.
He started kissing back up my body till he got to my neck, I bit my lip trying to suppress a moan.

I started getting needy, I moaned when he started grinding against my pussy.

"Daddy!" I moaned, he groaned in pleasure.

I got needy so I flipped us over so I was on top and he was on bottom, I started grinding against his cock, we both moaned.

I grabbed his cock and brought it to my core, I slide down on his shaft moaning in pleasure.

He groaned as I rode him.

Dom's POV

As Y/N rode me I grabbed her breast and started needing them and pinching her nipples.

She moaned as I did that, I thrusted up into her and she screamed my name.

"Daaadddyyy!!" Y/N moaned.

I flipped us over so now I was on top, I started thrusting into her hitting her g-spot with each thrust, that resulted in her screaming my name each time.

Y/N started moaning loud and her walls were tightening around my cock, indicating she was close to orgasm.

I started thrusting faster and harder to get us both to our highs, I hit her g-spot making her scream.

"Ahhhhhh daaadddyyy!" Y/N moaned.

"I'm- I'm close to baby" I groaned as Y/N's back arched off the bed making her hips rise up slightly, her walls clenched around me as she scratched my back leaving red marks.

Soon Y/N came with a high pitched moan seconds after I reached my high.

Y/N's POV

After me and Dom came down from our high, we cleaned up the mess that was left behind, we were cuddling about to fall asleep when I ask Dom "did we use a condom?" It was dead silent for a few minutes, so I asked again this time he answered me.

"We forgot.."

AUTHORS NOTE/
------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry if this was bad, it's my first smut/book. Please let me know what you think, and please tell me how I can improve on it.