1

~(Y/N) P.O.V~

Today was the day, the day I meet Schlatt. I have known him for years; since 2015. I saw his face reveal and he was just the most beautiful man. At least he is 19, like me. I just can't wait to meet him.

He has been the sweetest guy I know and he has been asking to meet up for a long fucking time. I was reluctant at first but I eased into it and I said yes.

But like DAMN, he looking fine. That's what I tell my stream of within about 3k-5k followers everyday, with a smile on my lips. Even though they don't know what I look like.

That may change soon though, cause Schlatt wants me to.
Funny thing would be if he heard all of that, he probably thinks I am creepy. But what if he has a crush on me

But, J or Schlatt or whatever, wanted to stay with me and if we get along I have room for him. Man I set his face to my background from a screenshot of his face reveal. But he asked me not to say his name anywhere which I respect. I get a discord ding that says

Schlatt: hey (Y/N) getting on the plane to hold a sign with my name

(Y/T/N): Alright J when you getting here

I look at my watch to see it was about 20:22. Schlatt takes a bit to type and them I get another ding. I take a second to reply and take a chug out of my water bottle.

Schlatt: at 23:54 (I looked this up flight stuff and  Schlatt lives in cali I think)

(Y/T/N): forgot we live close thats big cool am I right?

Schlatt: yeah just a couple of states

(Btw: (Y/N) lives in Missouri)

I got everything ready like Schlatt a recording studio, and a bedroom with.. A bed. Yeah that stuff. I clean up my house, wanting it presentable to anyone. I just need to be careful with the sign thing what if someone recognized him?

Thats what we both worry about. That means since of the time difference, it will be 01:54 when he gets here so he will be tired. Which is why his bed is already prepped. so is the gaming chair. I know he is gonna bring his own mic for 'funny mic' so I got one just in case.

(Btw: I have been to Missouri so I have an idea of the place and will be mostly factually correct I hope)

Before my neighborhood Schnucks (grocery) closed, I decided to go there and get some food and snacks while I wait in the airport so I don't have to pay for their expensive ass snacks.

After a bit, I decide that I should head out and buy the food I got. I walk out to my car. Set everything in the back and put my poster next to me and buckle it in.

"You excited poster"

"Yes very much" I muffle my voice to make it sound different

I laugh at myself and make my way to the airport. Then I realized that this was gonna be life changing, and how he might think I am ugly which scares me. I mean I will take him around St. Louis because I live nearby there.

I near the airport and pull into the parking lot  and pay for it and grab my poster. I stuff a snack into my pocket and close the door, and I lock the car. I make my way in it being around 01:37.

I remember his gate number and hear an announcement about that they are coming in early. So, I scramble to his gate and wait. They start letting people off and I went to the bottom of an escalator which was by baggage claim.

So it can be sappy or cheesy and shit. I get a message from Jason that says that he was at baggage claim. I messaged back that he after he does that he needs to start heading out where the escalator was. But I told him I was at the front.

Which I am happy he agreed to, I hold my breath as I see him setting his luggage in the thing that makes it slide down. I look up to see him looking around to find me. When he reaches the bottom.

He grabs his luggage and while he is turned around I flip the sign around. He turns around and starts walking with his luggage and he turns to me. I put the poster over my face

"(Y/N)!"

I lower the poster and he ran over to me, dropping his luggage, I drop the poster and there is a significant height difference. He grabs me and lifts me up. We both stare at each other in awe, and he sets me down.

"Holy shit you know how long I have been waiting to see your face."

"Thanks J."

                           ~Relationship with J: crush~

We smile and I grab most of his luggage from him and roll up to my car and I put it all in the back and Jason pops in the front. Then, we start the journey back to my house. We talk for a while and about half way back Jason just passes out.

Which I giggle quietly and I turn off the radio and turning opening the sun roof. I press a button that leans J's chair back and he can be more comfy. He moves around and I roll up the window so he does not get cold. After a while, I pull into my driveway and I wait a second to wake J.

I think for a bit what I have done, I have already fallen in love with this man since 2015 never had the guts to say it.

"Psst J~ wake up"

"Mmm what?" He says in a groggy voice

"Time to get inside"

I leave him alone and bring his luggage inside and set it in his room. I come back and have him sling an arm around me, and I help him walk into the house. I lead him to his room and had him lay on the bed.

He sits up and looks at me and in the dark I can see he looks sad. He pats down on his bed and I sit. I can see him giving me the puppy eyes, which I roll my eyes to

"(Y/N)?"

" Yes J? "

"Can you pewase lay with me"

"Why?"

" I don't fucking know I am just asking"

"In that case sure cause I was just gonna sleep in my recording chair tonight"

"You are a fucking child Schlatt"

"I know" he replies with his usual groggy noises

he laughs and I plop down on the bed next to him and pull the covers up. I can just feel him smiling with joy, I quietly laugh. I realized that I am gonna have to stream tomorrow.When I am almost about to doze off, I hear J mumble.

"Night (Y/N)"

"Night J"

Then we both fell asleep.