Chapter 2 Date?🧡❤️

Third POV
Bakugou woke up in Kirishimas arms not wanting to leave the warmth Kiri was providing. His ass hurt like hell and he then shook Kiri awake. "Hmm. What???" Kiri sighed looking at his omega. "My stomach hurts and ass hurt and i'm hungry." Bakugou whined. "Needy much? I can make you pancakes and go to the bathroom i don't want you throwing up on me because of last night." Kiri said to Bakugou getting out of bed as Bakugou shivered of the loss of warmth. He then began to think 'What happened last night?' Then it all came back to him as he ran to the bathroom and to the toilet and threw up.

Kiris POV
I heard Bakugou running upstairs probably to the bathroom. As I was mixing the pancake mix I started thinking 'I might be a father honestly i'm not mad. I've always wanted to have kids, and i'm even happier because it's with Katsuki.'

Time skip when the pancakes are done cause i'm quirky and lazy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third POV
Kirishima walked upstairs to the bathroom to see Bakugou on the ground. "Hey Katsuki." Kirishima whisperd. "Kiriii" Bakugou whined making grabby hands and Kirishima. Kirishima then walked over to his omega and picked him up by his thighs and started making out with him. It was a Saturday so they were good. Kiri took him downstairs and sat him in a chair by the table. "How many pancakes, love?" Kirishima asked Bakugou from the counter. "8." Bakugou said to Kirishima. "Well they are pretty big, hun." Kirishima replied. "Did I fucking stutter?!!" Bakugou yelled to his boyfriend. "Sorry, Sorry." Kirishima replied really fast. He gave Bakugou 8 pancakes and then got himself 3 and sat straight down being scared of Bakugou yelling at him again. (Haha straight. sorry) "Sooo I was wondering..." Kirishima started off "Todsy could we go on a date? Like to a restaurant? Olive Garden???" Kirishima asked happily. "Ugh fine but i'm paying then." Replied the angry Pomeranian. "Whyyy? Fine if it will have you go." Kirishima said smiling at his boyfriend across the table.

Time skipity skip to the restaurant
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third POV (POVs will change a lot from now and on so pay attention)
"Soo what are you gonna get Katsuki?" Kirishima asked
"I have no fucking clue maybe spegetti with meatballs you know the basic of what a normal person would get." Bakugou joked as kirishima laughed. "Then i'll have the same."

Bakugous POV
'He looks so hot damm I just want him to do bad things to me now'
The waitress came and he started winking at me and I ignored it to see how jealous Kirishima could get. "What would you like Sir?" He asked me smiling. "I would like Spaghetti with meatballs thank you." I thanked him to see Kirishima smile but I knew it was fake. The waitress turned to Kirishima and stopped smiling. "And you?" The waitress glared at him "The same thank you." Kirishima said smiling. "Ok we'll be out as fast as we can." The waitress then came to my ear and whispered. "Your welcome I just made your night more enjoyable you two are cute together." And then he walked off and looked to the glaring Kirishima who looked pissed. 'oh no'

Kirishimas POV
'The waitress was eye fucking my Bakugou my Katsuki.
Oh he's gonna get it tonight when we get home.'
"What the fuck was that?" I said to Bakugou trying not to start a scene. "What?" He asks me. "He was obviously eye fucking you and you said thank you. What the hell did he whisper in your ear about?" I ask him raging with anger. "He said literally nothing he just wanted to make you jealous and I was being nice." Bakugou told me. "Ugh whatever." ' I'm going to wreck him tonight.'

Time skip by a very horny Bakugou
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third POV
Kirishima opens the door to his house and his parents were in a 1 year trip in Mexico so him and Katsuki were fine.
⚠️ Smut ahead ⚠️
"KATSUKI BAKUGOU!" Kirishima yelld using his alpha voice to get his attention from across the room as Bakugou whimperd. "Come here now." Kirishima said in his alpha voice. "A-alpha?" Bakugou whimpered and he walked over to his alpha and grinned on his alphas erection. "Now, now remember who's in charge now." Kirishima said grabbing Bakugous hips and pulling him back farther into his cloth member. "Let's take this to the bedroom." Kirishima whispered in Bakugous ear. Bakugou jumped into Kirishimas arms biting at Kirishimas neck marking him making Kirishima moan loudly taking him to the couch and slamming him down. "Who said you could do that?" Kirishima growled into Bakugoud ear making him shudder "S-sorry I just need you and want you to mark me." Bakugou whined out. "Are you sure?" Kirishima asked. "I want to be with you forever." Bakugou said giving his alpha puppy dog eyes. "Alright." Kirishima went down to Bakugous neck and bit down to his shark teeth going into his skin gently and licking the blood up and sucking on the skin. Bakugou moans were music to Kirishimas ear and wanted to hear it more. He started unbuckling his belt  and tie. He took his tie and put it around Bakugous wrists and put his wrists above his head. Kirishima whisperd in Bakugous ear. "I'll be right back." Kirishima went upstairs to their room and got a box full of toys. He went back downstairs and saw his omega on the couch playing with himself. "Now, now what did i say?" Kirishima growled setting the box down. "I'm sorry daddy i just need you. What's in the box?" Bakugou asked. "You'll see." Kirishima told him. He got a cock ring out if the box and put it on Bakugou. He went down to Bakugous ear and whisperd. "We're gonna have some fun tonight."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorryyyyy but next chapter will be out by end of December because i'm a procrastinator.
Bella
word count ~1007