part1

Micheal pov

Leaning against my white mercedes i wait for my brother to end his call w mom for me to goo to work
He hop in the car and says yo bro what's up what happend w you and tasha last night. Dont start man she caught me cheating with her bestie and i feel terrible about it tried to call her but she wont pic up she ran to her car me after her she entered her white Mercedes and drove away i messed up man

He look at me angry and punched me in the sholder you stupid or what that girl loved you with all her being and you cheated on her bro what the fuck is happening with you tho you had someone to hold you down and you messed up she stood up to her father 4 you and now you do this her.
Jhony was yelling at me for what i did and i deserved it she held me down in deed in everything she was right there and now she's not i cant blame her what you did came on the radio and jhony turn the volume up and he said listen verry good cause its for you !!

Man you beter go make it up to her im mean it or I'll kick you ass i laughed at that he punched me again man did you to had a thing behind my back or what cause you're defending her like you defend our sister i said to him he hit me agian man
I throw him at school and left to go to my office im an architect i design home and skyscraper so i inter my work into the elevator to the 15th floor where my office is located im the CEO of Wilson's inc. And im 23 my assistant walk in and kiss me on the cheek good morning to you too crystal.

Morning boss how was you're day tasha left a minute ago i screamed what!!! You let her leave!! Crystal said yeah she was late for work what did she said ....
To give you this ring you bought her.
My heart clench she left for good and it wasn't the first time im stupid don't i saw looking at crystal she nod and said you lost a good one micheal.

Work went by quickly this is my last meeting and im thinking of her!
Where could she be. then crystal came and said boss meeting is done i left the building in my car going to my pent house dad bought me and jhony few years ago
As i arrived i saw her car in the driveway i turned my off and walk inside to find her leaving with her coffers in the hall way she has a gucci jumper on and Tommy high heels on her feet no makeup just like the day i met her.

She look at me and throw her keys at me i catch them and she went to the door i said wait... hear me out pls
Tasha im soo ... i was cut by her dont you dare Michael i love you and that's how you pay me back she was crying now as tear slid down her cheeks pls Tasha give me one more chens tainy one more i promise.

No! Michael i had enough im leaving you she said i grab her by her wrist and bring her to me she yelp and i kissed her she break the kiss and slap me across the face and ran out the door that's how i know i lost her 4ever .
................................
Vote coment share