Chapter 6

I look up at him as he finishes, a single tear slides down his cheek his eyes pleading me to believe him.  

"It's not just that," I answer, choking on my words, "It's that feeling that I'm not loved or appreciated for what I can do, but that's because no one loves or appreciates me in general,"

"That's not true, ever since I bumped into you, I knew I would fall, hard, and that was exactly what happened..." He fires back, the pain turning to frustration, "I love you and appreciate every part of you, your beautiful smile, the way you laugh, your love for dance, you never sleep until you either pass out from exhaustion or you finally feel like you made whatever you were working on perfect."

"Y-you like me?" I stutter.

"No, Cora," He breathes out heavily, "I love you. Nothing you can say will change that."

"What if I don't want to change that? It makes me happy that I have someone who loves and cares about me..." I pause, looking into his eyes, "And I love him, too."

"If you love me, do you think you could try to stop or at least start to slow down with hurting yourself?"

"I think I can..." I respond quietly..

He holds my hand as we drink our tea, "I know you can..."

"So... I have a question... Why did you wink at me when you first introduced yourself?" I ask yearning to know the answer.

"Uh, well you see, when the company hires workers that will be working in close proximity to us, we get to look at the applications as well. You caught my eye since the beginning..." He looked down, blushing slightly.

"Cute," I whisper under my breath.

Yeonjun's head shot up, "Yah! I am not cute!" He frames his jawline with his hand, "I'm handsome."

I roll my eyes, smiling, "Aish, this kid,"

"I'm not a kid! I'm your elder! You should be calling me oppa! And that means I can call you jagi now that I know you love me!"

"I'm gonna kill you," I laugh, lightly shoving him.

"Do it you won't!" He replies, pushing me back.

"You're right, I love you too much..." I sigh, blushing lightly.

He pulls my sleeve up once again, taking my hand in his. He lifts my arm up, kissing each scar and cut before pulling me into a hug.  A mix of emotions makes me dizzy as they fill my heart and come out as small tears, trailing down like small brooks in spring.

***The End***

I'm sorry this was so short, I had made this for a short story assignment in my English class, and we couldn't write more than 6 pages, so I had to kind of skip over tons of stuff... If you guys want, I can continue in a second book, or I can go back through and re-edit everything...

Anyways!!! I love you guys and I hope to see your feedback!!!