Day 2 (1/2)

I wake up do my everyday routine. When I finish I go to the kitchen, no one is home...good...I make some toast I look through the window while eating, a few seconds later I see Mike waving at me, I look at him confused me knock on the window, he wants me to open the window and I open it for him.
Mike: "hey Star"
Start:"hi"
Mike:"can I come in"
I look at him with the what-the-hell look
Mike:"I know that the girls aren't home and they told me to check on you didn't they tell you?"
Star:"no...?"
Mike:"but they told me that they texted you"
Star:"well I didn't see anything...now go"
Mike:"nope...I'm going in"
Star:"how?"
Mike:"through the window!"
Star:"NO-!"
And he's in.
Mike:"so what are you planning for today?"
Star:"I'm planning on kicking your 5 if you don't go"
Mike:"awwww...but whyyyy"
Star:"cuz your annoying me" jk jk jk...just go please...
Mike:"yeah...sure"
He goes out of the kitchen.
Star:"where are you going to...this isn't your house after all"
Mike:"weeelllll Angelica said..."make your self at home and if Star try's to stop you better tell me""
____________________________________________________________ayyyyyy this is the second part no scene cuz I have exams this sucks.
ANYWAY...Mike isn't my OC but he's my friends OC she's suuuu guuud at drawing but she doesn't post so oftenly...you can go see her instagram witch is @hobbi_hotti (I think lol)