C-cute?!

Kit opened his mouth, struggling for words as he stared wide-eyed at Beam.

Beam suddenly smiled. "Close your mouth. You look like your about to catch a fly. And don't worry about Forth, that's just his personality."

His personality? If Kit's boyfriend was that flirty with everybody, he would be damn worried. Not that he had a boyfriend of course.

Kit sighed. "If you say so." It was better not to think about it too much or he would begin to think that it actually meant something.

Soon enough, Forth was ready and three of them left.

It hadn't been long since university started, but now that Kit thought about it, he had driven the couple and himself to school everyday since.

"Hey, when are you two getting a car?" Kit asked when they had to stop at a red light.

"Why? Your already getting annoyed with us?" Beam retorted.

Kit shrugged. "Just curious." It really wasn't that big of a deal. They had the same destination, so having them tag along was more useful than not, especially since they kept him awake and alert for classes. He just wondered when it would stop.

Honestly, thinking of having to drive alone made Kit kind of reluctant.

"Not so soon, first we need to get our Thai driving license."

Kit nodded. He still had some time then.

After parking the car, they went to the cafeteria where they were meeting the others for breakfast.

"Hey." Pha greeted as they approached. Yo gave them a polite smile while Ming greeted them excitedly.

"P'Kitkat!"

Kit rolled his eyes. God, he hated that nickname. Why Ming insisted on calling him that, he would never understand.

Forth went to order their food since the others had already went ahead and done that.

In the meanwhile, Kit stole some of the food from Phana's plate, daftly avoiding the fork aimed at his hand.

"So, why are you not hanging out with me and Beam later?" Pha asked, making Kit choke on the sausage he was eating.

He glanced over to Beam, but the boy wasn't even paying attention as he played on his phone. "Beam didn't tell you? I'm watching a movie later with Forth."

"What movie?"

"Just... a movie. Why are you asking so much?" Kit snapped, unwilling to answer.

Somehow saying he was going to watch a romance film with Forth felt... Odd.

It's almost like a date. The little voice in the back of Kit's mind whispered.

Fortunately, his strange thoughts were cut off by the return of Forth with their food that Kit happily dug into.

Afterwards, they all separated to head to class.

"I'll call you later." Forth reminded Kit as he walked off with Ming to their department.

So as soon as classes for the day ended, Kit took out his phone. No call yet. Maybe Forth was still in class.

A heavy arm wrapped around his shoulder suddenly, causing Kit to roll his eyes and give Pha a little shove away.

"Where's Beam?" He asked upon realising that he wasn't with them.

"Oh, Professor Auntie wanted to speak with him about something."