Chapter 3

Daniel... Yes baby. Kept on calling my name.

I was staring at her. Her almond eyes. Her nose. Her fucking red lips. Priceless. Mukhang naiintimidate ko siya the way I'm looking at her. DJ effects on girls.

Look at me. I told her. I want my girls looking straight at me. I want them to fucking look at me while they are moaning..... i mean.... saying my name.

Why? She asked. Confusion all over her face. And she's amazed I think.

Are you okay now? I asked.

Yes... I'm okay now. Thank you. She smiled and bit her lips. Stop it baby. Stop biting your fucking lips or else... hindi ko mapipigilan yung sarili ko.

Good to hear that. Are you going home?

Oo, pauwi na ko. She answered.

Okay. Ingat ka especially kung tatawid ka. Baka masagasaan ka na ng tuluyan. Tanga ka pa naman. Hahaha. Her look is priceless. I'm sorry to be rude. I told you. You will fucking remember me.

Bye Ms. Bernardo. See you around. I told her before leaving. She looks pissed and dumbfounded. I'm so sorry for the harsh words baby. You should be aware of what kind of person am I.

I heard her classmate screaming and teasing her. She's blushing when I looked at her. Yes baby. You should blush for me only. Sa akin ka lang dapat kiligin. Sa akin ka lang dapat nakatingin.

I then went straight away to my office.

Elliot Calling - - - -

Mr. Padilla. He greeted.

You're done? I asked. This person is so fast and reliable. Mas mabilis pa sa mga internet nyo sa mga bahay niyo.

Indeed. Files are already sent to your email. Call me if you need anything else. Then he hung up.

I hurriedly open my email to check the files he sent.

Kathryn Chandria Bernardo...

Perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of Chapter 3

Sorry po kung super short update. Nasa hospital kasi ako till now and I don't have time to do it.

Dapat nga hindi muna ako maguupdate today however due to consistent public demand gumawa pa rin ako kahit short lang.

Sorry na...

😘😘😘