Chapter 1

Hello~ I'm Izuku Midoryia! I am a student from UA, class 1-A, hero course. My quirk is One For All! I got my quirk from the number one hero ALL MIGHT!!!! I know cool right!! Well, anyways I am currently laying in bed waiting for my alarm clock to go off because I woke up 23 minutes early. Sitting up, I reach for my phone which is on the nightstand. After a while, I hear my alarm go off.

After I get ready I walk downstairs so I can eat breakfast. Being the clutz that I am, I drop my toast on the floor so I end up going without breakfast. I walk out the door with my backpack, phone, and earbuds. I plug in my earbuds into my phone and start playing music. After a few minutes, I feel a burning sensation on my shoulder, so I wince in pain and turn around. Low and behold! It's Kacchan. My childhood best friend and also one of my high school crushes. " Hey Deku!" He says with a smirk on his face. "G-good morning Kacchan!" I replied happily. Kacchan did nothing but 'tch' then walk off. Weird.

After I got to school I was talking with Uraraka and Iida. " So Deku, what are you doing for the weekend?" Uraraka asked tilting her head to the side slightly. I hesitate when answering. I didn't really know what I was going to do for this weekend...maybe I can go see my mom! Yeah, she would like that. "Well, I was thinking of going over to see my mom!"I say happily and looking across the room to Kacchan. "Oh! I see! What about you Iida?" She asks, looking over to the blue-haired boy next to her. He thinks for a moment before answering. " Well, like Midoriya, I was planning on seeing my family." He responds calmly, as he looks at her. Uraraka smiles brightly. "Now you all are making me want to see my family!" She exclaims. Before I can ask her what she is going to do for the weekend, Mr. Azawia-sensei walks in to start class. I get out my notebook, but I don't pay attention to him, instead, I look out the window and think about Kacchan.

When the bell rang, it brought me back to reality. I look around at all the students standing up to go too lunch. Just as I'm about to stand up, I feel someone push me back down in my seat. I look up and see a pair of crimson red eyes staring at me with a lustful expression. "Kacchan?" I ask confused. "Izuku....I uh I love you! I want you to be mine forever!" He says loudly to me, looking away as a blush spreads across his face. N-Nani!?! K-kacchan loves m-me! I can't believe it!! I'm so happy that Kacchan actually likes me! I look at him and smile softly. " I love you too Kacchan!" I say happily but also embarrassed. He looks back to me and clashes his lips onto mine. The action was so sudden that I was shocked until I finally relaxed after a little bit. The kiss when on for a while, but we needed to breathe so we pulled away and stared at each other. Both of us blushing messes.

After the whole classroom incident, Kacchan is actually smiling! Except he is smiling because we are both cuddled next to each other on the couch in the dorm building. Well, after a little bit we had too separate because Kiri-Kun walked into the room. Too say the least I was disappointed. I didn't want to. Kiri-Kun smiled brightly when he saw Kacchan, he then started talking to him! Completely ignoring me! I sighed and got up off the couch to go back to my dorm room.

  Getting to my dorm room I start to feel a burning feeling in my throat. Then I start to cough, at first, it was small, it started to hurt. I fall to the ground coughing, and that's when I saw it. An orange and red petal, covered in blood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END OF CHAPTER ONE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~