I'm A.... says Ronnie

(Ronnie's pov)

"Look I'm sorry but I just can't I know I will lose you if I tell you what I am" I look at her with sad eyes "Winter I just can't let you go anymore you are everything to me" 

"Just tell me Ronnie or else and I promise you don't want to know what or else is" she sighs and moves away from me. 

I whimper from the loss of her and her warmth. "Ok fine winter you really want to know?" 

"Yes I fucking wanna know" she shouts at me. 

"Ok just calm down and don't freak out"

(Winter's pov)

"Ok just tell me already" I growl 

"Ok im a.... vampire.. and I ...." He stops speaking when I back away... scared vampires are the worst monsters out there.

"Winter no please don't be scared" he tries to plead with me. 

"No I always knew you were bad" 

"NO WINTER STOP!!!" he says as i'm slowly backing up farther and farther away 

"WINTER STOP!!!" I keep backing up where outside now and........ I fall of the balcony I scream for I know I am about to die.

(Ronnie's pov)

Winter just fell off the balcony and I use my super human speed to catch her at the bottom. I catch Winter and she's crying I hold her close in my arms 

"Shh winter its ok look you're safe I won't hurt you" 

"I..i want to talk to Jordan!" she whines 

"No I won't let him here again" She cries into my chest I just keep holding her and take her to my room and lay her in bed and she falls asleep.

(Winter's pov)

I wake up in bed all covered and cozy. It night time now and I get out of bed to find Ronnie I have a few questions for him. I look in all the bed rooms but none of them have beds I walk into the living room and find Ronnie on the couch sleeping. He looks cold so I get a blanket and cover him. I think to myself wait I must be staying in his room and wait he sleeps on the couch, so I have a bed to sleep on, awww that's so sweet god Ronnie might be different.

I still have a few questions like why did he bite me? Why did he keep me? Why am I not a loud to leave? Why am I still alive? I look at Ronnie again he looks so sad and lonely then I look at the tv he left on and I shut it off I then hear a thud I turn to see Ronnie still fast asleep on the floor so I get two pillows one for me one for him and I cuddle up to him and fall back asleep.

I'll just wait till tomorrow to ask him why he bit me and all that jazz. He's just so comfortable to sleep with. Ronnie put his arm around me as I fall asleep and I just cuddle closer.

Thanks for reading guys here he finally told her and what's gunna happen tomorrow oops gunna make you wait