Chapter 2: Temporary Truce

-Y/N's POV-

How can we talk you literally tried captured me and killed my friends character it took him ages to fix that guy up to shape.

Y/N: *Holds up staff and summons her strongest summon*

???: *Eyes widen* "Hold up!"

Y/N: Sister of the Unholy Magress, Goblin slayer Orcbolg! Attack!

Orcbolg: *Readies her Blade and Rushes*

???: *Stands still* *Shield appears blocking Orcbolg*

Y/N: No way... *Feels a strong presence behind her* *Turns to see all the Floor bosses*

???: Demiurge, Cocytus do not kill she will be an asset since she isn't fully human. *This confuses the floor bosses*

-Momonga POV-

Cocytus: What do you mean isn't human? She has the form of one! Those disgraced deserve death if not that punishment of the highest order for believing they are superior to the supreme beings.

Demiurge: I see. Cocytus, look back at your wording it is but a form. I believe he is giving her the title of slave or better yet informing us that she actually is someone worth breaking to join our ranks.

Momonga: She is a summoner to gain abilities as such one must give up part of their human pride. In this case she is deaf to anyone who isn't her direct ally. Though she can make out words we say.

Cocytus: But why keep her then? She is no help with the weak summons she showed us during her groups attack.

Demiurge: I see...

Cocytus: Hmm?

*Everyone looks at Demiurge*

Demiurge: The reason you made them fight randomly in the arena was to power up her summons and make her an ally worth keeping.

Everyone: "!"

Momonga: *Chuckles* you catch on fast.

Y/N: "?"

Momonga: "I wish for a temporary truce. This is no longer Yggdrasil if you haven't noticed. It's the reason why your NPC is speaking like an actual person and your Menu won't appear"

Y/N: "!"

Momonga: "Now that I've got your attention. Shall we properly speak"

Y/N: ...

Fairy: Y/N Chan?

Y/N: *Sighs and Nods*

Fairy: Eh?

Momonga: *Gives Y/N a potion*

Y/N: *Drinks and is healed from the wounds gained from Prison Treatment* *Looks At Orcbolg*

Orcbolg: As you wish Mistress. *Vanishes*

Fairy: Who are you?

Cocytus: He is one of the last supreme ones within the tomb of Nazarick! Lord Momonga!

Demiurge: I thought you would've heard his name from down in the prison area...

Y/N: "?" *Looks At Me confused*

Momonga: "They seem to be arguing over introductions."

Y/N: *Nods*