s i x

-

-

  "All right, gather together."

  Emmaline, Hope, Josie, and Lizzie were all sitting in a class just for their supernatural kind: witches. It also helped Emma that the class was being taught by Dorian, her favorite teacher.

"Chain spells are about the fluent movement in energy from witch to witch." Dorian walked around the small class. "Where's Penelope Park?"

Lizzie looked at him from her seat on the ground, "Um, lady cramps, Mr. Williams."

The teacher looked slightly taken back. "Sorry I asked." He mumbled before getting back to his lesson.

"A disharmonious group makes for an uneven flow." He couldn't even start to say another sentence before Lizzie started giggling quietly, which, eventually led to all three of the Saltzman triplets laughing. Emmaline threw her head back and let out a loud laugh, stopped laughing, looked at her sisters, and started laughing again.

Hope was not amused by this and rolled her eyes at the girls before a letter came floating into the room.

"Uh oh, who's in trouble with the head master?" Josie asked from beside Emma.

"Probably the people that started a rumble with the local high school." Hope looked over at Lizzie and gave her the side eye.

Dorian held up the letter to read it while Emmaline was staring at Hope. "Lizzie Saltzman, Josie Saltzman, Emmaline Saltzman, and baby makes four."

Emmaline quickly got up, "Well, looks like that's the end of class for me. So sorry to leave you guys."

-

"This makes no sense dad. Why are we being punished?" Lizzie exclaimed.

The triplets and Hope were currently in the library getting reprimanded about their behaviors the day before. Emma didn't understand why she was in the library though, she had been with Hope and her dad trying to find the knife thief.

Emmaline couldn't put her finger on why she was in the office. Yes, sometimes the teen did get in trouble with her dad, but she had been with him and Hope all day.

Alaric sighed before answering, "Because you started a brawl at a charity game that risked exposing what we do here."

Obviously this was a reason to be mad, well at least Emmaline thought so. If Lizzie were to use her magic at the wrong time, the whole school would pay for it.