f i v e

☾

"There's a bus full of burned-up people.." Rafael told his foster brother while standing in the old root cellar.

"That wasn't me." The curly haired boy defended himself.

"Then who was it?" Hope Mikaelson asked, suddenly standing behind both boys with Emmaline not far behind.

Emma held her hands up in defense when Rafael shot her a glare. "I tried telling her to leave you two alone! She's just really stubborn."

The other girl looked back at the Saltzman triplet flabbergasted, "You're way of telling me to leave me 'leave them alone' was, "Don't worry Hope what's the worst thing they could be doing, planning to kill us with the knife and then exposing the school?""

Emmaline presses her lips together and then simply shrugged her shoulders which made Hope turn around and face Landon and Rafael.

"You said three minutes." Rafael pleaded with Hope.

"Like I said, people lie." the auburn haired girl snarled, "Corporis impetu."

With the spell, the curly haired boy was sent straight back into a shelf in the old rusty cellar.

"Hey!" Rafael said coming to the defense of his best
friend.

"Where's the knife?" Hope questioned Landon, who was currently pressed against the wall thanks to her magic.

"I don't have it. I must've lost it when I ran." The kirby boy spoke scaredly against the wall he was pinned up against.

"After you burned the bus?" Emmaline questioned him.

"That wasn't me, I swear. I barely got out alive." This made Emmaline roll her eyes. She knew the poor boy was scared but he had taken the knife, and he needed to fess up.

"You look fine to me." The shortest of the four teenagers said with pursed lips as she raked her eyes up and down the boys appearance. He didn't have any cuts or bruises.

"Girls come on." Raf pleated with the two girls who were both beyond annoyed.

"Last chance. Who the hell was it?" Hope said or more of kinda gritted out. She was angry and Emmaline knew this, which is why she debated trying to calm the tribrid. Then the teenager remembered that Hope needed to get her anger out, and if it her anger had to be released on the curly haired boy who had caused all this mess, then so be it.

"There was this girl..." Landon barely got out as he struggled to keep his breathing calm.