Day 2

When I woke up, I noticed instantly I was in my own bed. I looked at the clock.

"3pm! FUCK! I missed work!" I then realised my body and head where on fire.

I groaned and lay back down, wincing as my head exploded. The pain shooting through me like liquid fire. What happened?!

I tried to remember what I got up to the night before... MY DATE!! What happened to the son of Aphrodite?

We left my place... uhh... went ice skating. Dinner? Then he said something about a party... Crap, I got shitfaced. I hope I didn't make a fool of myself!

I suddenly woke up again and the clock read 9pm.

'Fuck' I thought. But at least my hangover was gone. I got up and walked to my bathroom. A shower is definitely needed!

I got out of the shower and walked back to bedroom. Drying my hair and throwing the towel on my bed, I put on a random pair of pants, probably the ones from last night knowing me. Putting my phone in my pocket I walk downstairs to grab some food.

"Ugh I need Macca's" Just thinking about greasy food made his stomach churn. Groaning I reached into my pocket for my phone.

'Surely someone will bring me food' but that thought ended when my fingers found a piece of paper in my pocket. I pulled it out and unfolded it.

'Hey hot stuff, I had so much fun tonight! You're a sweet guy, and I hope we can go out again! Text me. Xoxo"

So I didn't make a fool of myself. I wanted to jump for joy and be really happy, but I was exhausted, and I had to go to work tomorrow. I'll call him on Tuesday, don't want to seem desperate.

Lying in bed at 11:38pm and I can't get his face out of my head. I am way too into him.

**A/N... I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG!!! I MAY OR MAY HAVE NOT LOST MY WATTPAD ACCOUNT FOR A BIT... BUT IM BACK AND IM SORRY AND FORGIVE ME AND LIKE AND FOLLOW AND FAVOURITE AND RATE AND COMMENT AND SHARE AND LOVE ME!!!! I know it's a short chapter.. but the next one will be longer, and juicier... possibly raunchy.. op, I wont give too much away, but yall better be ready for the sex gods diary part 1!!! Love you allllllll**