"Wassup ma" I heard a deep raspy voice say behind me making me turn towards it in shock. 

I now faced D as laughter was plastered all over his face. 

"Come here, mamas" 

The smile on his face caused me to turn up my nose in confusion. 

His finger was on my lips, removing the chocolate that covered the corner of my mouth. 

Baffled at whats happening I stood still as his smile only grew wider. 

oh dear god this can't be happening

"Get a room why don't you" I heard Nicole say from behind us 

She pushed past him and me making her way further into the house. 

Her little comment didn't help in the slightest as I felt my light skin heat up from embarrassment. 

I pulled myself away from him as we both followed Nicole into the living room. 

"Keep fucking around d, Khalil gonna fuck you up," she said pointing at him and waving her finger in the air 

"Only one he gonna fuck up is yo ass," he said going on and flopping on the couch opposite to us

"eeee toy story" Nicole said happily taking a seat a few spots away from me 

"Y'all some little ass kids" d mumbled looking down at his phone

"Whatever boy, Mel come do a bad bitch hair," she said I nodded running upstairs grabbing my hair supplies

I came down with my little makeshift hair bucket.

It had everything I needed, from combs to beads to many many products. 

She sat on the floor in between my legs as I started parting the back of her head. 

I did box braids on her instead of straight backs like I did on myself. 

Row after row I parted and braided until her long thick hair was finished. 

She got up from her spot, grabbed her phone heading to the nearest window to have a photo shot

I just smiled and began closing up my product, not before D took her spot in between my legs. 

I looked at him cocking my head to the side slightly confused 

"Me next ma" he said showing me a hairstyle off his phone. 

I laughed lightly to myself as I grabbed a clean comb out of the bucket and began on his hair. 

I followed the pictures and did finger coils on his hair. 

His hair held the coils nicely and since it was my first time doing them I snapped a picture or two of my work. 

Once the moose had dried up he grabbed his phone and opened the camera app checked out his hair and I resumed packing up my items.