Chapter Four

Short chapter, more soon
~

George walked up to the library, lost in thought about what the Prime Minister had said to him. He seemed a bit cross with him, which was a relief for George, because he could have reacted in a number of ways. George entered the library and closed the door behind him. "Sammy?" He called out.

"I'm over here, dearest!" His lover beckoned from somewhere on the western side of the library. George followed the voice and eventually found his lover, reading a book with a cup of tea in hand and a little tray with a half eaten slice of cake. The taller man smiled and fast walked over to him.

"Hello, dearest." He cooed greeting his love with a kiss. Samuel smiled sweetly into the kiss and looked up at him with delighted eyes when he pulled away. "Hello, my love. How was the meeting?" He asked setting his book and tea cup down, and encouraged George to sit. He sighed.

"Could have gone smoother," he said intentionally leaving out the details, "and in ten minutes or so I must leave for another one." Samuel frowned softly but pulled George into the couch. "I see. Then let us rejuvenate your energy in what little time we have." He purred, starting to carress George's smooth face, and hugged him close. The older man smiled and hugged him tightly. "What would I do without you.." he hummed, making Samuel smile. "I could say the same about you." He replied.

George glanced up at him with soft yet icy baby blue eyes. He smiled and leaned up and started to kiss what little of his neck was exposed. Samuel whined blushing. "George~ I just put on a higher collar to cover the marks from before, please don't add new ones." He hummed, making George pout.

"But Sammyyy," he pulled his waist closer to his own, "Why not just a moment or two of fun~?" He purred, running his hands over Samuel's thigh. The smaller man blushed but smiled shaking his head at his seduction. "My answer is no, George." He replied, kissing him sweetly. George whined softly but accepted his answer, moving his hand off his thigh.

"I fully respect your consent, my love. Just know this," George said leaning into his ear, "I am quite insatiable, so for as long as I am around, you shall need assistance to move~" he whispered darkly, making Samuel's face go pink. The taller man chuckled and looked at the clock. "My goodness, it's that time already?" He stood up.

"Well I shall return for you in time for supper, my dear flower. In the meantime, I shall send someone up to bring you some more snacks." Samuel shook his head. "No dear, it's alright. I don't wish to spoil my appetite for dinner."

"Very well." George nodded and took hold of his hand. "Until we meet again, my love." He bowed slightly and softly kissed his hand, before leaning up and stole his lips in a quick French kiss. Samuel shyly kissed back, his hands shaking slightly from the sudden affection. He gently wrapped his arms around George's neck to beckon him to continue, but the older man pulled away smiling. He winked and casually walked out of the library, leaving Samuel a wide-eyed flustered mess.