How you met

❤️Asch❤️
(y/n) and Ava are roommates and (y/n) got caught up when him and everyone came. Asch was pretty fascinated by (y/n) but mostly kept it to himself, being stubborn. (y/n) could see a slight blush from him but, it was subtle. (y/n) was scared for Ava & themself but was also eyeing Asch, mostly because of his striking figure and tough demeanor.

🔷Pierce🔷
(y/n) is good friends with Ava and one day, came over to see her. But to their surprise, a tall, cold-faced boy opened the door. (y/n)'s eyes widened and blushed a little. "Who-who are you?!" (y/n) panicked. Pierce was interested, but stayed quiet. He slightly smiled and Ava lead (y/n) in and explained the truth to them.

☘️Leif☘️
(Roommate scenario again) Leif was a bit nicer to (y/n) than Ava. Since he was such a Casanova, he decided to flirt with (y/n) a bit. (y/n) rolled their eyes and started to play hard to get. (y/n) and Leif immediately click.

🌊Rhys🌊
(y/n) was working at the café & they saw a boy with glasses and a blue sweater. Along with him was (y/n)'s friend, Ava. The boy walked up to the counter. "Excuse me, I'd like to have one strawberry ice cream and-" he got cut off by (y/n), "and a chocolate ice cream? I know Ava." (y/n) smiled, and he smiled back. "You know sorceress Ava?" (y/n) looked a little confused but quickly brushed it off. The boy was pretty cute according to (y/n). "My name is Rhys." He revealed. "Alright, Rhys, I'll get that order right now."

🍋Noi🍋
(Roommate scenario again) Noi was very interested in (y/n) and although him and the others were supposed to be against Ava & (y/n), Noi smiled at (y/n), wanting to get along.

🍒Ava🍒
(y/n) & Ava we're close friends from highschool and reunited later, and decided to become roommates. (P.S. Ava is a total tsundere) She made it very clear that (y/n) and her were besties.