07\/Not Superhero Saves Superheroes

Start from the beginning

No words were needed as they crept towards the house, towards the porch, where they could get under the floorboards. The hatch didn't creak as they slipped through it, something they were eternally grateful for.

The two women's movements were mirrored, the way they crawled under the floorboards, towards the back of the house where there was a second hatch that allowed them to climb onto the second floor.

"Вы действительно думаете, что мадам Б отпустит вас?" A faintly familiar voice sounded as Sung and Natasha creeped closer to the stairs that allowed them to see small parts of the living room. Did you really think Madame B would let you go?

There was no response as Sung and Natasha made eye contact, years and years of training making them think similar. Unfortunately so did the ones they would fight in a minute. Sung slowly reached for her brace, tightening a few straps and loosening a few others, setting it to the ideal stand for fighting. After 13 years of wearing the brace she was used to it.

Natasha counted her bullets that were left in her magazine, 2. Her green eyes looked at Sung, silently asking Sung how many she had left. 3. In total they had five bullets, that was a small amount but it would have to do.

"Вы, Луна, были слабыми. Вы должны были умереть на тренировках." The same voice hissed, barley audible to Natasha and Sung on the stairs. "You Luna were weak. You should have died in training."

Sung took a breath before she lunged forward, wrapping her fingers around the wooden handrail. She rolled over the floor to break her fall and swiped her leg and took down the woman above her while shooting another one in the leg. The one that Sung had taken down, threw up her leg and brought it down on Sung's stomach, the attack barley blocked by the woman's leg.

Natasha punched at the woman that she recognized, Aleksandra Osin. Aleksandra moved sideways and threw her own punch at Natasha, hitting the redhead on the cheek. Natasha stumbled back a little, tears burned in her eyes. Aleksandra pulled a strangle cord from her sleeve and made a bit of momentum as she put a foot on the wall and jumped in Natasha's direction. As Aleksandra moved to wrap her legs around Natasha's shoulders, the redhead leaned backwards, making the other woman miss her and land on the floor.

Sung wrapped her leg around the woman's neck and pushed her down as she shot her before using her last bullet to finish the one she had shot prior in the leg. Sung stood still for a second, regaining her breath "Hello sister." The heavily accented voice of Lidiya Rodin spoke calmly and Sung turned to look at the blonde, raising her hands as she looked down the barrel of the gun "Hi sis." Sung's eyes flickered at the ever fighting Natasha and Aleksandra before looking back at Lidiya "Прощай." Lidiya seemed genuine enough. Goodbye,

"Ooh Russian gals fighting each other. So ferocious. Hi! I'm Batman!" A red spandex clad man entered the room who quickly shot Lidiya before turning around to face Aleksandra who was strangling Natasha "Woah Femme Fatale." He proceded to shoot her down, freeing Natasha.

"Who are you?" Sung asked weary, looking at the man, slowly creeping backwards towards where Daeshim and Luna were tied up "I'm Deadpool!" He sounded oddly cheerful and Sung and Natasha shared a look of confusion before Deadpool turned to look in a random direction "I'm honestly in awwww. Natasha Romanoff and Sung Lee, I mean they're even more attractive than Arden Cho and Scarlett Johanssons together. Also, person writing this, make the title of the chapter 'Not Superhero Saves Superheroes', thank you."

"Who are you talking to?" Natasha questioned as she raised her gun pointing it at the man "Them there. The audience." The two women looked ever confused "Why are you here?" Sung moved a little more back in Daeshim and Luna's direction "Because we are Marvel and ya know, I wanted to meet you guys so me and Vanessa can role play."