Yerim turned to look at Jungeun. She was now interested in the conversation.

"Like, a big birthday party?" Yerim asked her back.

"Hmm. Not big, but-"

"Can, can we have princesses and mermaids and fairies?" Yerim asked enthusiastically.

Jungeun hummed, thinking on what to respond.

A fairy-mermaid-princess themed party sounds lit, right?

"Why not?" Jungeun replied with a shrug.

Yerim jumped giddily at her mother's response.

"And we should have a purple birthday cake with the yummy icings on top! Ooh! And oreos!" Yerim listed out.

Jungeun smiled at her daughter's excitement. She remembered the last time Yerim was this excited was when she took the little girl to Disneyland in Japan. And that was a year ago.

Wow. Time does fly.

Yerim then gasped as she thought of a brilliant idea.

"Mommy. Can we also have a cake for Hyejoo and Hyunjin?" she asked.

"Um. Sure. But why?"

"Well. Because we share the same birthday. And I think we should celebrate our big day together," Yerim answered.

Jungeun thought about it. Well, it won't be a bad idea, hell, Jungeun would love to have her daughter share a birthday with her two friends. She thought it was a cool coincidence that they share the same age and birth date.

"Well. I don't see why not, besides it's your party Yerimmie," Jungeun told her daughter.

Yerim nodded at her mother's response.

"Cool! Then let's get more princess outfits for the three of us! Oh! And you should wear one too mommy!" Yerim listed out in excitement.

Boy was it going to be a long night.

🌟🌟🌟

A week have passed and it was finally the day of Yerim's birthday!

Jungeun busied herself by telling the workers what they should do and how she wanted them to place all the decorations as she wanted this birthday to be perfect for her daughter (and her two friends of course).

They decided to throw the party in Jiwoo's house. The reason was because, one, she had a large house and, two, "Cause there's a pool mommy," as said by none other than Yerim herself.

Jiwoo does not have any problem either with the whole party being held at her and Sooyoung's house. Hell, she was the most excited to have the party held there.

"Yerim's fifth is looking real fancy Jungeunnie. Can't imagine what you might pull on her seventeenth," Jiwoo pointed out as she entered the yard.

"Just wanted the best for her, you know?" Jungeun said.

Jiwoo hummed at that.

Virgin Mom | lipsoul ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara