Chapter Nine

"Say cheese!" Val exclaimed snapping a picture of Brian and I "that's going on Instagram" she beamed.
It was a photo of Brian and I with me casually sitting on his lap because there weren't any seats.
"Are you okay?" He whispered into my ear "I'm fine why do you keep asking?"

"Because your the youngest person here" he blurted out, I raised a brow at him clearly the liquor was starting to affect him.
"Brian I'm 28 for crying out loud not 21 or 19"
He sighed heavily relaxing "your right."

We drank a few more shots and Johnny has successfully ran the bar on his own tonight "I'm going to grab a water want anything?" I asked the group of people in front of me. "Another beer please Mill" Matt said, my mouth hung open in shock did he just give my nickname a nickname?

Brian's p.o.v

"Mill?" I questioned Matt as she walked away, he sat stuck like an idiot realizing we all heard him.
"Okay maybe she's way cooler then I thought" he huffed finally giving in. I stood to my feet and cheered "yes!" I yelled "I approve" Johnny said "and so do I?" Said Zack.

We talked amongst ourselves until I realized Milly had been gone a while. I looked over at the bar to see her talking to two guys, neither one of them looked like nice guys. I clenched my fist and watched them closely "you seeing this" Shads whispered leaning over to me. I nodded not taking my eyes off them, finally one of them touched the him of her dressing causing Matt and myself to stand up at the same time.

"Wait" Matt said putting his hand up to stop me, the other one touched a piece of her hair twirling it in his fingers.
"Matt" I said firmly "wait if we fuck them up now we'll go to jail, try explaining to her who you are with your face on every news outlet." He had a point so I swallowed my pride and waited "what's going on?" Val said clearly knowing what her husband was about to do.

And that's when it happened the guy on the right slipped a pill into her drink, as the one on the left kept her occupied.
"Son of a bitch" Matt yelled charging over to them, he punched roofie guys lights out while I dealt with the other one.

"You fucking rapist" I yelled as my fist connected with his nose, blood spewed everywhere. I did not stop until my hands were covered in blood "Brian you won" Zack shouted trying to pull me off the guy.

"He tried to rape Milany I'm going to kill him" I screamed still punching the guy who was half way unconscious.
"Brian seriously we're not 25 anymore the cops are coming" Johnny panicked.

That got me to stand up rather quickly "come with me" I shouted grabbing Milany's hand, we ran for the exit but she stopped once we got outside.
"I can't I have to stay here and help Johnny clean up, he's the only family I have." She whispered, there were tears in her eyes and I couldn't have felt worst. So I did the only thing I knew that could make this moment better.. I kissed her.