This Is Not Happening

Start from the beginning

She was writhing under him when he moved on top of her. He held her legs and went deeper and faster. 

"Taem! Oh right there! Oh God!" her head falls back when he repeatedly hit on that spot inside her. She reached her orgasm and looking at her lost in pleasure was enough to trigger his release.

"God baby, you'll be the death of me." He said panting, drained of energy. She just chuckled on his complaint.

"I cooked lunch, I'll just heat it so you can eat. Real food this time." she stood up and went to his closet to get something decent to wear. He loves how she moves inside his room as if it was hers. They are already one now. What belongs to him, belongs to her. She went outside to heat his food while he rest. He smiled thinking this is how it's going to be for the both of them forever.

                      ************************

As promised, Mina let Teamin have his super late lunch. They eat with Jinki and Jonghyun who just arrived from shooting a tv commercial. After eating, they decided to watch a music show. Mina was laughing so hard at Jonghyun's stories about some of his friends who appeared on the show. Taemin smiled while looking at his girlfriend who hugged him while wiping her tears caused by excessive laughing. He's glad she's not embarassed to show her affection towards him, at least not in front of his hyungs. 

"I can smell Mina's stew! It's a lucky day!" Minho entered the dorm followed by Kibum. Taemin released his fiancé from his embrace when she stood up and went to the kitchen to prepare the meal for his hyungs. He felt proud when Kibum looked at him and gave him an approving smile. 

"You did a good job in choosing our sister-in-law." Kibum occupied Mina's seat beside Taemin.

"Lawyer by day, all around girlfriend by night" Jinki stated making them laugh.

"Hey I can hear you!" Mina shouted from the kitchen. Taemin followed her, hugged her from behind and kissed her temple.

"I love you.." He said putting his chin on her shoulders. She turned her head to give him a peck on the lips.

"I love you too. Please call your hyungs, their food is ready." she sweetly said.

When Kibum and Minho finished their meal, they all decided to watch a movie. They are gathered in the living room choosing which movie to play when Taemin remembered the good news.

"I almost forgot to tell you something." he started.

"What is it?" Jinki curiously asked.

"I will open a social media account." he said earning curious looks from his hyungs and fiancé.

"Why? Did you enjoy posting your pictures with Min-- OH MY GOD?! Did they agree to make your relationship go public?!" Kibum being the smart ass, got his message in no time.

"Really?"Mina still couldn't believe. Taemin nodded and gave her a hug. After almost a year of dating secretly, finally they get to tell everyone about them!

"Forget about the movie, let's help Taemin create his account. I'm worried of what he will come up on his own." Jonghyun's remarks made everyone laugh.

After an hour of brainstorming, they finally decided on one username and a profile picture for Taemin's account.

"I never thought creating an account will be this hard!" Taemin said as he uploads his profile picture.

"It took me a month to decide on my username!" Kibum exclaimed.

"Really?!" Mina asked with wide eyes.

"Of course not sweetie, I'm just exaggerating." laughing Kibum answered. Mina hits him on his shoulder making him laugh even more.

"So what should I do next?" Taemin was lost not knowing how some buttons work.

"We will share your account through our own."Jonghyun now typing on his phone. Jinki and Kibum also shared Taemin's account. 

Few moments later,lots of notification alerts blasted on Taemin's phone.

"This is why you should put it on silent mode, always" Jinki informed him late.

"How should I tell them about me and Mina? I should send the post to the PR Team for approval before posting it." Taemin is so excited to tell the world about his relationship with Mina.

They are so busy thinking when they hear the doorbell.

"I'll get it!" Mina was the first to stand up and went to open the door.

When Mina opened the door, she saw a woman wearing a yellow flowing dress. She's pretty if only she doesn't look tired and restless.The woman looked surprised when Mina opened the door for her. She hesitated for a moment before she speaks.

"Is Taemin inside?" she asked.

"Who is it?" Taemin suddenly appeared behind Mina.

He lost all blood on his face when he saw the woman outside.

"I need to talk to you Taemin. I know I promised not to see you again but I had no choice." her eyes watery as she speaks.

"Who is she Taemin?" Mina knows something is wrong looking at Taemin's pale face.

"What's going on here? Why don't you let the visitor in?"Jinki spoke. Now all of them is in the doorstep looking at the woman outside.

"Taemin please, I need to talk to you. I need you now, our child needs you. Y-You got me pregnant." she declared, her tears falling on her cheeks.

"Ji Yeon.." Taemin didn't know what to say or do. Not when Mina is looking at him like that, tears threatening to fall from her round eyes. This is not happening.

He wanted to wake up from this nightmare.