Space is in your hands!

Start from the beginning

Saitama: It's just a stupid prank, dumbass! Kids do it all the time!

Crablante: Whatever, I've killed people before, what makes you different?! That kid humiliated me by drawing nipples on my chest with markers! Permanent, I tell you! Permanent! I EVEN HAVE CLAWS! I CAN'T USE A TOWEL TO CLEAN IT OFF!!! *points to both of them* SO GET OUT OF MY WAY SO YOU CAN LIVE, AND HE DIES! AT LEAST YOU CAN STILL LIVE... But not for long.

Saitama: Hehehehehehe... This is funny... This like an episode I watched when I was a kid. When a hero rises when he saves someone. And now it's my turn, I guess I'm gonna find out what my powers are and defeat you just like the Hero did back then!

He tries to hit him with his claws but he caught it with his hand.

Crablante: What the?!

Saitama's eyes glowed Orange.

*M-Bus*
Computer: Identification Comfirmed. Sending Fourze Driver.

The M-Bus transforms into a gun as it fires a white beam as it heads to the earth.

*Earth*

Then Saitama was engulfed by the white beam.

Big Chin: MISTER!!!

Crablante: AAAAHHHH! IT'S BRIGHT!!!

While Saitama's voice called out.

Saitama: Kid, I'm going to protect you even if that's none of my business. If someone is hunting for you, a hero will come and save you. That's why... I'LL BE THAT HERO!!!

The White Beam disappears revealing Saitama wearing a White Jacket that only reaches his chest with the Symbol of Fourze on his back, a Black T-Shirt, White Pants and Black Combat Boots as the Fourze Driver is attached on his chest.

Crablante: You...

Then he pushes the 4 red buttons of the belt.

Fourze Driver: THREE! TWO! ONE!

Saitama: Henshin!

(From 0:20 to 0:29)

Kamen Rider Fourze has arrived.

Fourze: UCHUU... KITAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Crablante: Kisama... Who are you?!

Fourze: Kamen Rider Fourze! Let's do this man-to-man!

He presses the button of the Rocket Switch.

Fourze Driver: ROCKET ON!

A Rocket forms on Fourze's right arm as it activates it's thrusters he was flying at Crablante before punching him so hard he crashed through every playground equipment. But he sliced all of them with his pincer claws.

Crablante: BASTARD! THAT'S IT, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!

Fourze: Not quite!

Fourze Driver: LAUNCHER ON!

The Blue Launcher forms in Fourze's Right Leg with Rockets as it fires rockets towards Crablante.

Crablante: NANI?!

He was hitted by multiple rockets at once making him float mid-air as Fourze deactivates the Launcer Switches and activates the Drill Switch.

Fourze Driver: DRILL ON!

A yellow drill forms in Fourze's Left Leg as Fourze flies to the sky with the Rocket as he grabs Crablante they flied to space.

Crablante: WHAT THE?! I'M IN SPACE?!!!

Fourze: THE FINISHER!!!

He pulls the lever of his belt.

Fourze Driver: ROCKET! DRILL! LIMIT BREAK!

(From 15:00 to 15:10)

Fourze: That did it... But the problem is...

He's still in space.

Fourze: HOW DO I GET BACK TO EARTH?!!!!!

The Symbol of Fourze appears.

*TO BE CONTINUED*