0.2 It's All Been A Lie

Start bij het begin

Heir:
- Potter estates .
- Potter volt.
- née Evans volt.

Official Birth Certificate

Name: Hadrian Severus Riddle.
Age: 17.
Mother: Severus Snape - alive.
Father: Tom Riddle - alive.
God parents: Bellatrix Lestrange (née Black) - alive and Bartemius "Barty" Crouch, Jr - alive.
Creature Inheritance: Submissive Dark Angel, Submissive Phoenix.
Mate: Dominant unknown.

Lord to:
- Riddle
- Snape
- Gryffindor
- Slytherin
- Ravenclaw
- Hufflepuff

Heir to:
- Riddle Volt, Riddle Manor, Riddle Holliday Beach House (Italy), France mansion.
- Snape Volt, Snape Manor.
- Godric Gryffindor Volt, Godric Gryffindor Manor.
- Salazar Slytherin Volt, Salazar Slytherin Manor, Slytherin Manor, Slytherin Safe House.
- Rowena Ravenclaw Volt, Rowena Ravenclaw Manor, Great Library of Ravenclaw.
- Helga Hufflepuff Volt, Hufflepuff Manor.
- Hogwarts Volt, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Blocks:
- Parseltongue: Blocked 90%
- Wand Magic: Blocked 98%
- Wordless Magic: Blocked 99%
- Magical Core: Blocked 80%
- Glamour: activated 90%
- Inheritance: Blocked 100%

Spells:
- Loyalty Spell Keyed to: Albus Dumbledore, Order of The Phoenix. (Caster of spell Albus Dumbledore)
- Trust Spell Keyed to: Molly Weasley, Percy Weasley, Ron Weasley, Ginny Weasley, Albus Dumbledore, Order of The Phoenix.(Caster of spell Albus Dumbledore)
- Hate Spell Keyed to: all Slytherin, Severus Snape, all Malfoys, Tom Riddle/Voldemort. (Caster of spell Albus Dumbledore)
- Amortentia Potion Keyed to: Ginny Weasley (Potion given by Ginny Weasley and Albus Dumbledore)

Ragnok and I both looked shocked at what the parchment had shown. I was Snape's and Tom Riddles son? How did this happen? Why don't I know about this? Has it got something to do with Dumbledore being my 'Guardian'? He would have told me if he knew right?

Oh, who am I kidding he's definitely the one who did all of this!!! He took me away from my family!! He blocked my magic!! He spell me!!

"By the look on your face harry, I'm assuming that you didn't know any of this," Ragnok said.

"I-I will go by H-Hadrian Riddle from n-now on, so please call me H-Hadrian. Your r-right I had n-no idea a-about who m-my true f-family is. R-Ragnok, is t-t-there anyway t-to remove th-the spells and bl-bl-blocks?" I asked not liking the idea of me not being able to all of my magic.

"Yes, I can remove the spells and blocks on you. You will need to drink a counter potion for to get rid of the love potion. I need you to stand," Ragnok said. "I must warn you this can be painful. Do you still want to go through with it?"

I nodded my head standing up Ragnok raised his hands and said, "Munda Est Anima Mea." All of a sudden, my body became lighter and I felt a wave of magic rush through my body. Before the pain hit, I yelled but didn't move for I knew it had to be done,

"Now that the truth had been revealed, we should look at the transactions for the potter as it was the only one you were using up until now. Please three drops of blood on the parchment."

Once again, I cut my hand and let the blood drip onto the parchment.

Potter Volt
- 4,000 galleons Withdrawn monthly to Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore since 1982.
- 4,000 galleons Withdrawn monthly to Order of The Phoenix since 1982.
- 2,000 galleons Withdrawn monthly to Molly Weasley since 1982.
- 2,000 galleons Withdrawn monthly to Ginny Weasley since 1991.
- 2,000 galleons Withdrawn monthly to Percy Weasley since 1991.
- 2,000 galleons Withdrawn monthly to Ron Weasley since 1991.
- 2,000 galleons Withdrawn monthly to Hermione Granger since 1991.

I was shocked how could they be stealing from me? And without me knowing?

"Would you like the money to be returned to the Potter Volt?" Ragnok asked.

"Yes w-with interest p-please. I-I want no o-one to access any of t-the Volts unless I-I'm here in person."

"That can be arranged. Now would you like to claim your lordships?" I nodded, Ragnok left the room and came back with a box a few minutes later.

"Now repeat after me - I Hadrian Tobias Snape claim all lordships and heirships that I am entitled to."

" I H-Hadrian Severus R-Riddle claim all lo-lordships and heirships t-that I am e-entitled to," I repeated.

Ragnok opened the box which had six rings. "Now take complete the process of claiming your Lordship and heirships you must wear these rings at all times." I put on all six rings onto my right hand.

"Now if you only want to wear one ring you can merge them together by saying confundantur."

And that's what I did I said "confundantur" and they merged into a stunning ring which I quite liked.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Now about your living arrangements. Would you like to move into one of your newly inherited manors?" Ragnok asked. 'I didn't really give it any thought earlier I would love to get away from the Dursleys and I know just where I'm going.'

"Yes, I-I will be l-living in S-Salazar Slytherin M-Manor. If you don't m-mind may I keep the two p-par-parchments."

"Very well, the last thing to discuss is your creature inheritance, it is a rare inheritance you have. There is not much information on the subject I'm afraid, it will mostly be trial and error for you." He passed me the scrolls.

"T-Thank you for your h-help Ragnok but I must b-be off now but one l-last thing before I go, I-I don't want a-anyone to know my I-identity just yet. so, if their a-are any problems with D-Dumbledore or the W-W-W-Weasley about the money I do n-not want them t-to know it was my de-decision. I don't care if y-you lie to them just please d-do-don't reveal my identity."

"You know there are very few wizards who respect us goblins and yet you have shown respect and kindness to me, so for that I would help you with anything you ask of. As for Dumbledore and the Weasley's they will not even know you were here today."

"Th-Thank you." With that I Apperated back to the Dursley's as there is one thing, I have left to do there. I walked into the lounge room to see all of the watching the T.V, when Vernon was me, he started yelling.

"HOW DARE YOU LEAVE THIS HOUSE BOY!!! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN FREAK?!? I SWEAR WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU I WILL BLOODY RIP THOSE WINGS OFF YOUR BODY AS PUNISHMENT!!!" he threatened me, but I paid no attention.

I raised my wand to them, by now petunia and Dudley were screaming their heads off begging for mercy and saying empty apologies. I whispered "Obliviate." Using my ring, I apperated to Salazar Slytherin Manor.