𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄.

No, this book isn't about a light skin 😂 it's based on a song that you should all listen to cause a lot of y'all need to wake the fuck up

Awe, look you might either be following me or stumbled across this hiding gem somehow. Either way it goes, this is a rabbit hole I'm sure some of y'all are scared to go down. So if you are good with believing lies then don't bother reading this, I'll piss you off.

I'm gonna be unapologetic, speaking my mind about EVERYTHING even the scary shit. I'm not gonna hold anything back but I'll break this all down into sections so if you are interested you can take small steps.

One thing you should know about me is that I'm spiritual and I'm aware of how things work in this matrix we live in. Don't know what a matrix is? Watch the movie on Netflix, it basically tells us everything about our society.

Aight we good? Ready to have your mind blown with actual facts?

This is something that I've been holding off for awhile. I've been doing research since I was a child on these subjects and it's only right for me to share this with y'all.

We've been brainwashed and groomed to believe everything we learned to be true. But that's not the case. If you get offended by anything in this book don't argue with me, go look this shit up.

There's evidence to back up everything I'm saying. The shit we learn in school is used to program us and enslave our minds to believe a bunch of bullshit.

The Illuminati is real, 9/11 was a set up, MK Ultra, cloning, etc is not a hoax. These things are going on in today's society and I'm here to help open up your third eye.

This book may be deleted due to me exposing the truth. But like I said please do your research and don't just take what I say and run with it.

Educate yourselves on these subjects and learn your history, the true history.

The truth really fucking hurts and knowing so much has thrown me into a deep deep depression some years ago. But I've recovered and I'm here to serve my purpose.

Also if you have YouTube (who doesn't) I recommend watching Young Pharoah (he's well educated and his older videos are a good start) Spiritual So (he just became spiritually awakened, he breaks things down for beginners and he's also learning more and more each day) Daylyt's IG Lives (They're on YouTube and I've watched a lot of them. He's very tapped in and works in the music industry so he's very aware of the things that go on) those are my top three that I watch on the daily.

Like I said don't bash me, I'm only tryna help wake the human race up. I don't care how y'all view me, I don't care if I lose followers. None of that excites me and none of that matters honestly.

Feel free to comment any questions you may have and I'll write back to you or make it a chapter.

I wasn't going to bring this back BUT with all these distractions in the media, I feel like this is the PERFECT time to put this back up.

I want to at least help whoever I can, I'm going through a spiritual journey and I want to wake some people up.

Can we all stop being so ignorant? We don't even realize what's all being covered up, so I'm here to shed light on a lot of fucking shit.

This book isn't meant to scare you and I don't care if they take my book down for speaking TRUTH.

The truth hurts, especially having been lied to our entire lives.

I have a telegram username where we discuss all these topics and more. Message me on Telegram @juicytiti and I'll add you ✨