CH 6 - Tea Time

You shot up from your slumber and grabbed your sword from the side of the bed. Unsheathing it only partially. A presence had entered your room, you felt it in your sleep.

Your heart was pounding. You realized it was morning as the sunlight through your windows glinted off your katana and onto the intruder: A tall man, standing in the doorframe of your bedroom. You watched his eyes as they traveled up and down your body. His lips forming a smile of pleasure.

"~Good morning beautiful. ♥~"

Your mind was still foggy with sleep. It was Hisoka. But what was he smiling at? Then you remembered....you fell asleep in your towel. And it had definitely come off during the night. You dropped your katana and covered yourself with your sheets.

How is he ALWAYS seeing me naked!?!?

"HISOKA!! GET OUT YOU PERVERT!!!"

He laughed, unmoving "~My apologies. My mental image of your body was getting a little worn. I just needed a refresher.~"

"You have no rights to seeing my body, you jerk."

"~Really? I'll let you see mine again..I'm sure you missed it..~"

He began walking over to your bed while removing his shirt, you could feel your blood rush to your cheeks.

"~There, now we're both topless.~" He sat at the edge of your bed and let his shirt drop to the floor. His body was as miraculous as always, you stared in awe as the sunlight shone on his chest.

"~You shouldn't stare at me like that, I might start something else and completely forget what i came here for....♥~" He smirked and he was right. He was sitting topless on your bed, while you were completely nude under the covers. Dirty thoughts flashed into your mind.

We're already on the bed, I could just let him.... NO (Y/N), get it together!

"Hisoka...."

"~Hmm?~"

"Get. Out. NOW!"

He smiled, "~As you wish.~"

*******

You walked out of your bedroom, now fully clothed, and into the kitchen. Hisoka was sitting with tea made and a cup for you also. You walked to the table and grabbed the cup then walked over to the stove and grabbed the kettle. You poured both out into the sink.

"~Oh?~"

"I don't accept food or beverages from strangers. Or enemies."

"~Oh, what a pity then. You wasted your tea. I was certain we're good friends.~" Hisoka sipped his tea, smiling

"Is that so? I don't remember us exchanging friendship bracelets." You poured yourself a cup of orange juice from the fridge and sat down.

"~A gift...Is that all you wanted? Why didn't you just ask? ♥~"

Hisoka sat down his cup of tea. Briefly putting his hands behind his back. You readied yourself for a possible attack. When his hands reappeared he was holding a small bouquet of flowers.

"~Tada.★~"

They were beautiful. Peonies. Lily's. Baby's breath. Your favorite flowers. You blinked with surprise, trying not to show anything on your face.

"Are they real?"

"~As real as you are my dear.♥~"

You reached out slowly to take them. You felt no bloodlust from him so it seemed safe. When you grabbed them there was no doubt they were real. They even smelled as if they were freshly cut.

"How did you know my favorite flowers?"

"~You told me a long time ago, when you weren't so...hostile~"

You smirked, you remembered you spoke about it on the jungle island years ago. "Thank you, Hisoka"

"~My pleasure♥~"

"But...flowers. Seems more like a gift for a girlfriend. No?"

You got up and grabbed a vase. Filling it with water for the bouquet. You sat back down at the table, sipping your OJ. He sipped his tea with a smile, ignoring your comment. You smirked.

"Why are you really here Hisoka?"

He hummed, as if sightly excited.

"~Why'd you run away from me (Y/N)? I'm sure I told you how possessive I am of my toys~"

"I'm not your toy Hisoka. I'm not anything to you."

"~Really? That hurts my feelings.~"

You rolled your eyes, "Hisoka, please, get to the point already."

"~Not a fan of foreplay? Well if you insist ...What did you think of Killua & Gon, when you saw them fighting at Heavens Arena?~"

You blinked, surprised by the randomness of the question.

"Those two boys? I was insanely impressed ...for their age they were incredible. As adults they will likely be almost unstoppable."

"~...anything else?~"

You scanned your memories for your first impressions back then.

"Well...I supposed I found it interesting in a way. They're both sons of powerful men. The Zoldyck family are all legendarily strong. & Ging Freeces is a member of the Zodiacs. If any children would be so powerful, I guess it would be them."

"~Hm...very true. Aside from their training, it seems their power was... inherited.~"

"What do you mean?"

"~You said it yourself, if any children would be so powerful...~"

"...So you think Killua & Gon were genetically predispositioned to be so strong? Like it's in their... blood?"

"~Precisely. ♥~"

"Okay ...? What of it?"

You narrowed your eyes at Hisoka, trying to understand what point he was making. Why he was bringing any of this up. And why was he talking to you about it. Suddenly, all the dots connected. Your eyes widened with realization.

No way. Impossible.

Hisoka smiled at you knowingly.