Your only desire is to kill.

Aria: YOU ASSASSIN BASTARDS! YOU KILLED MY FAMILY!!!

Aria is on her knees as Akame, Mine, Sheele and Leone were standing in front her with the corpses of Aria's dead parents. As a Guard tries to pull her away Akame then instantly slices him to pieces from behind.

Aria: No, please!

Another guard tries to shoot Akame but she reacted quickly and dodged every single bullet before slicing the gun and slices him into pieces with speeds that will make Raiden proud. Aria takes a step back as Akame goes near her as Aria slipped and sat down. Akame was going for the kill until she saw the Taka Candroid chirping in the tree.

Akame: What the...?

Until a person wearing a Brown Coat with a Black Hoodie, Red Vest over a Black Polo, Yellow Pants, and Green Combat Boots with Black Laces, the man is young as he has brown hair and green eyes. He also wore brown leather gauntlets with black leather gloves and a brown strap with a sword on it strapping on his back. The man carried a stick with his boxers on it which is Hawaiian in design.

Akame: Who are you? And... is that...

Aria: *blushes* Underwear?! Who even lets them see a man's underwear even at night?!

???: Whoops, sorry. I was just getting lost and I got really uncomfortable with my boxers and it's very colorful so, I let it get exposed to get attention. *grins*

Leone laughed as Mine facepalmed while Sheele is confused as usual.

Mine: What is your name, Country Boy?! And why did you stop Akame! That girl deserves to die!

Tatsumi: Tatsumi is my name. And my job is to destroy the corruption of the Capital. Now you five are going to waste your time killing this innocent girl?

Aria: Yes, please save me! I'll give you anything you want!

Akame: If you side with her, that makes you my enemy to obliterate.

Sheele: Say, who you think is gonna win?

Mine: Hmph! That boy is going to die.

Leone: Well that boy is stronger than you think. He may have a teigu.

Tatsumi: Hold on a moment. *he grabs his bag ands opens* Where is it? *his phone rings* Sorry, I have a call. *grabs it*

(Yes, this is his Phone's ringtone.)

Tatsumi grabs his phone from his bag while everyone sweatdropped.

Mine: WHAT IS THAT IDIOT DOING?!

Tatsumi: Hai, moshimoshi, Tatsumi here.

???: *phone* TATSUMI! WHERE ARE YOU! THERE A LOT OF GREEEDS HERE!

Tatsumi: Sorry Ankh, I can't catch up right now, there's a group of assassins trying to murder an innocent little girl.

Ankh: You're lucky I even left two OOO Medals and their combos. But do it quickly, I'm getting outnumbered here!

Tatsumi: Lead them to my location, while I'm done dealing with the Assassins, I'll rendezvous with you there.

Ankh: Fine, just do it quickly!

Tatsumi: Ciao. *ends phone call*

Mine: *annoyed* Are you done?

Tatsumi: Yes, I am.

He grabs the OOO Driver and the Taka, Tora, and Batta Medals as he throws one in the sky and caughts it. Then he inserts both the Taka and Batta Medals before putting the Tora Medal on the Middle making it glow. Then he grabs the OOO Scanner.

Tatsumi: Henshin!

(From 01:19 to 01:31)

Mine: What the hell?!

Sheele: So many colors...

Leone: I like the design and the tiger in the middle!

Akame's eyes narrowed as OOO takes his stance.

The Symbol of OOO appears.

*TO BE CONTINUED*