Chapter 1

QOTD:
And the worse is relapsing into a war you thought you had won.
-Me

Tyler's POV:

"Quick!Quick!" Billy whispered.We were quietly running to the next tree.We had to found a hiding place.They were shooting us.

I was actually terrified.People say that when you apply to be in the army,you shouldn't be scared or nervous or terrified.You should be bold and brave.In fact yes,we are brave.But we are also always terrified.

You never know what's going to happened.You could die at any second.But that's what bravery is ; thinking about the ones you have to protect before thinking about you.

"Move!Move!Move!" warned Billy again.I was halfway through moving to the next tree when...I couldn't hear anything,just the horrible sound of a bullet being shot.Everything had kind of stopped.

At that moment there was only the bullet and me.Then I felt it.I felt the bullet tearing through my skin.I touched my stomach then I looked at my hand.It was covered in blood.I was bleeding.

Then my knees gave out and I fell to the ground.I could only hear my name being said over and over again:

"Tyler,Tyler,Tyler."

The pain was still here but it had kind of dissipate.I felt like floating.It felt good.My eyes were slowly closing.

The first thing that came to my mind was the sunset.It was my favorite time of the day,wherever you could be the sunset would be beautiful.Making the world a brighter and a better place,making your dreams bigger.

And then I thought of paradise.Paradise for me was not walking on cotton candy clouds or eating cheese burger all day.Paradise for me was a place where your dreams and reality collided.Where you could be irreparably yourself.Where you could pull off that freaking mask.Where you were finally...happy.

"Tyler!Ty keep your eyes open please.Ty please.Fight Ty!"I heard.Then I dozed off and I could feel people carrying me.Carrying me to heaven.

*Two weeks time skip*

I wake up to the sound of someone whispering my name again and again.My eyes open.Ugh it's bright,really bright.But my eyes adjusted to the brightness of the room quickly.I looked around me.The room was familiar but I coudn't remember from where.I heard someone gasped.

I turn my head to see my mom staring at me.She ran to my bed and gave me a bear hug.

"Tyler!" She screamed.My head was hurting so much and I felt like shit.I couldn't remember anything.

"Mom,what am I doing here? Where am I?" I whispered. She looked at me wide-eyed and she sat down.She stared at me for about five seconds before whispering with tears in her eyes :

"Ty,you were shot two weeks ago in a mission by a Taliban.We heard the news two days after the event.I seriously thought you were de-" she couldn't finished her sentence as she burst into tears.

I wanted to hugged her and comfort her because I was here and I was breathing.But I couldn't move and it sucked.

"Mom please don't cry,look I'm here.I'm alive." The tears were now streaming down her face.My heart was breaking.I coudn't see her like this. So I looked around me.

The room was quite huge.The walls were painted a bright red color.There were posters everywhere as well as trophies.I was in my room.Everything was still the same and there was still this broken mirror.I hated having flashbacks of that night.I called it 'The night of the broken mirror.'

"I feel terrible but I'm quite happy to be home.Can you leave please? Mom I'm so sorry that you feel like this.You shouldn't,it's not your fault.''

"Sure sweetie." She answered,tears still streaming down her face .I drifted back to sleep soon after she was gone .I had to clear my mind.Tomorrow was gonna be a big day.

A/N:

Woahwoahwoah okay hi it me Anoushka.This is my first fanfic ever.I know that this chapter is really short and kind of boring but yeah.Also chapter dedicated to these wonderful potatoes :
_troylerslays buzzbee_s One-Troyler-Pairing Ms_Crow TroylerPhandom
So you better check their fanfics and follow them :)
Okay I'm done also my social media links are below if you have any question send me an ask or dm me.
Okay ily baiii <3
Also cover by _troylerslays <3

Instagram: troyler.the.feels
Twitter:@MahadooAnoushka
Tumblr:Troylerfangirls

You can kik me too ;)
troylerthefeels