zim x reader

Reader gets hurt once and zim gets over protective

(Y/n) beamed. Today she waa going to fix that leaking pip in her sink! She looked up how to and everything. She grabbed the things she needed and worked for hours, only it didnt go as planned. You see (y/n) had trouble moving the rench. So she forced all her strength on to it. Leaning on the peace of metal, only she slipped and ended up hitting her head. Now she was pouting with an ice pack on her head.

She though she could fix it. In the vidio ot wasnt that hard!

Suddenly zim kicked the door down. "Hello smelly love pick it is I zim!"

(Y/n) let out a large sigh and waved with her free hand that wasnt holding the ice.

Zim instantly ran over. "Who hurt my (y/n)?!"

"Relaxe I was just trying to fix my sink and I fell."

Zim was dead silant. Oh no he was thinking of something. "Love pig go and rest. I will fix it."

"Its only 3 pm?"

"I said rest! Dont make me knock you out."

"Zim come on I'm not-- ugh fine."

(Y/n) started to get up but yelped when zim scooped her up and used his pak legs to take her to her bed.

"Zim I can walk."

"No your hurt!" Zim huffed and tucked (y/n) into bed. More like trapped her in bed with how he tucked the covers.

"Zim I cant move."

"Good, cant get hurt that way."

"Zim it was just a small accident--" (y/n) stopped talking when zim sighed her with his finger.

"Shhh. I'll take care.of it. Now sleep." Zim just stared with wide eyes waiting for her to sleep.

"But-"

"Sleep."

With a loud sigh (y/n) tried to relaxe. 45 minutes pasted and she finally went to sleep. She had no idea that zim was now safety proofing the house. The table had an edge? Bubble wrap.  Papper that could give a pappercut? BUBBLE WRAP.

Hours had pasted as (y/n) yawned but frowned. Why was her pillow so diffrent. She lifts her head up seeing the bubble wrap. "Oh no... zim!"
(Y/n) called as the irken came running in.

"Yes my love pig?"

"Did you really just safely proof my own house with bubble wrap?"

"Yes! I have noticed how you humans love it and it keeps a good job of keeping things safe."

"Oh my God-- zim come on."

"Nope keeping you safe!"

"I just fell on the floor!"

"But now when you fall on said floor, you wo t be hurt and you can here a satisfying pop sound!"

(Y/n) flopped her head down on her pillow. A few pops where heard.

"See it works!" Zim moved over to (y/n) and gave a small kiss.

"I love you." He beamed

(Y/n) rolled her eyes. "Dork."