(MHA) Bloody Rabbit

Description:

With the League of Villains on their plates, Class 1-a looked over the general studies student Izuku Midoriya's weird behavior lately. A usually bright and cheerful ray of sunshine has fallen silent for reasons unknown. The only ones realizing this seems to be his best friends Shinso and Kendo. Their quirkless friend seems to be stuck in his head more often causing him to stumble into unwanted situations. 

What they don't know is that he, in fact, is not quirkless and just accepted a new mission. Being tight on money makes you do anything for a couple bucks. But what he didn't sign up for was the job being not only a mission but a hit as well. And the hit was none other than his rival class's homeroom teacher, Eraserhead. Atleast he has his connections to All Might and 3 students of Class 1-a to help! 

He just hopes he can have a clean get away and not what his other persona implies. That erasing quirk will cause troubles as well as a certain hot head.

Notes:

-Still admires heroes! (And yes that includes Katsuki.)

-This is not a Villain AU, this is an Anti-Hero AU. Meaning he is not apart of the League but his isn't a "good" person either. Like Deadpool!! But not... new story idea!!

-Bloody Rabbit NEVER (really) kills. Just leaves a bloody scene behind. He is not afraid to seriously hurt though.

-The Persona "Bloody Rabbit" acts almost completely different than Izuku does. He is cold, intimidating, and is a smart ass.

-Bullying (By Katsuki) stopped in 2nd year of junior high, that does not mean they are friends though.

-Quirk(s) is unidentified! I'm not telling! (Unless you decide to plagiarize, I'll tell you then. ;D)

-I'll give you a hint on the Quirk though!! His connection with All might plays a HUGE role in this!! And his other connections.

-All Might has not retired, nor is All for one caught! But! All advancements in Quirks after he does retire are there!! ~*Plot divergence*~

Ships!:

This could be a no ship book but that's no fun!!

Inko Midoriya x Yagi Toshinori (explains connection)

Katsuki Bakugou x Izuku Midoriya ( ;) Oh yeah, I ship them, fite meh.) OPTIONAL

(NOTE: if you do want to copy this story, I will not accept anybody that is a Katsudeku/Bakudeku/Katzuku hater. Don't waste your time. You can not ship it, but don't hate on it.)

(ANOTHER NOTE: You will never find any Tododeku or Kiribaku in here. 1, I don't see it. 2, Never break the bromance truce. 3, No. I won't bash if you ship them just never talk to me or my family! ;D, jk.)

Background ships- (ALL OPTIONAL!!)

Eijiro Kirishima x Denki Kaminari

Eijiro Kirishima x Mina Ashido

Ochako Urararararararararaka x Tsuyu Asui

Momo Yaoyorozu x Kyoka Jiro(u)

Momo Yaoyorozu x Shoto Todoroki

Shoto Todoroki x Kettle :P

Shouta Aizawa x Sleeping bag~sama

Hitoshi Shinso x Sleep

All Might x LOVE AND AFFECTION

And finally the best one....

Izuku Midoriya x Hospital Bed (Otp right here @^-^@.)

And... I don't know what else to add. :3