Street Ball

Life after the interhigh was hectic. Yosen had advanced from the interhigh into the winter cup. But it happened so fast that it was crazy. It was beginning to become winter but it was still warm enough for basketball playing in shorts.
"Oh? A street ball tournament. That sounds like fun." Himuro shows me the flyer and I stare at it, curious. "Yeah why not." I say reluctantly.
Himuro's eye(s) glow happily.
"You can come too! We're bringing atsushi so yeah you gotta come to cheer for us! You can bring him eh?"
I look to himuro. Could I really bring murasakibara? Would he even want to? Should he even like to?
"Yeah ill try and bring him. Could I play?" I ask staring up at him. I smile and curl my foot in a circle trying to be cute. Himuro stares at the flyer.
"I don't see why not. Okay so it's you, me, atsushi (and two other names that I don't really remember and the sadness consumes me)" himuro says and ruffles my red hair.
"Yay!!!!" I scream and jump up and down. I hug himuro and take the flyer.
"I'll go get atsushi!" I scream and run out of the gym where we were.

Getting Mura to join the team wasn't hard because I bribed him with candy...and kisses. So we were on our way to the court when he decided to put my tiny body on his shoulders. I went along with it giggling happily and munching on some Poki. I was so happy to be playing basketball instead of helping by coaching. I mean coach for Yosen is great and all but I was itching to play a few games. Mostly at the interhigh because I wanted to see if I was good enough to play with the boys. But as life is, I'm a girl and girls can't play basketball with guys in Japan.

**Time skip to himuro**

He stood waiting for us checking his watch until he turns to see Seirin, the basketball team which had advanced to the winter cup along with Yosen. Kagami Taiga, the boy I met last time when Murasakibara went to meet Akashi was there with Kuroko Tetsu, Kiyoshi Teppei and two other first years at Seirin high school. It was strange, they both had rings around chains on their necks. I never knew until later that they were once close in America.

"Wh-what. It can't be. H-himuro?" Kagami stutters and himuro stares at the Seirin team with a smile.

"Well well taiga, what a surprise to find you here." Himuro says.

"You don't look surprised at all, keeping the usual poker face." Kagami says back, his eyes cold.

"It ain't keeping a poker face, it's my nature."

"H-himuro right?" Kiyoshi Teppei says to him. "How do you know Kagami?" He asks and himuro comes back with a smart grin.

"You could call me his brother." Himuro says. "Back in America we were once close. Until he left and came back here."

The back story went on and on Himuro told me. But I never expected to it really to be such a small world.

"Yes and I have someone who is very talented at basketball as well." I overhear himuro laugh when Mura chan and I finally get to the basketball court.

**back to me!!! Hehehe I'm so Kawaii!**

Murasakibara with me on his shoulders walks up and onto the court as everyone stares at us. A giant man with a tiny girl on his shoulders. He stares down at Kagami and everyone stares up at him.
"Ah atsushi you finally arrived. I was just telling them~" he pauses for a second and looks at me. I smile down at him while gripping Mura Chan's hair.
"Hey himuro! Sorry we're late!" I say my voice is sweet. Himuro still stares up at me, his face blank.
"Aria what are you doing up there? Atsushi put her down." Everyone was blank faced. I started giggling loudly as murasakibara gets on his knees to slide me off his shoulders. My feet hit the ground softly, I wear street clothes from the usual Yosen uniform; baggy shorts, a tied back black t-shirt and run down tennis shoes from me playing basketball in them for so long. I was tiny to the other boys, I was just a little taller than a boy with icy blue hair.
"Sorry I thought it was fun. Being on Mura chan makes me feel so tall I like feeling tall." I say with a sweet smile as I turn to the Seirin street ball team. They were made up of first years but one, Kiyoshi Teppei, he was a second year. I stared at them for only a few minutes.
"Ah, Murasakibara Atsushi right?" Teppei piped in slowly.
"Yeah?" He said munching on a chip in his mouth, he stared lazily at him. "Who're you?"
Teppei looked at him like he was crazy.
"We played against back in middle school. I was on Shōei." Teppei asked it sounding like it was a question.
"No I don't remember. Sorry." Mura Chan's voice grows softer as he ruffles my red hair softly, I look up at him my cheeks puffed out.
"Stop that!" I say up to him, I then turn to Seirin.
"Kagami Taiga?" I point to the tall red headed male near the front who still looks stunned. "Your one of the first years that everyone has been talking about eh?"
Kagami stares down at me.
"Your that little girl who was sarcastic with Akashi Seijurou right?" His eyes are still cold but look past me to himuro. I look Back to himuro. He plays with the ring around his neck. But the intercom sounds over us.
"Team Seirin and Team Yosen to the court please! Team Seirn and Team Yosen." Then it sounded off. I smiled softly to the ground and turned to Mura chan and Himuro. (And two other which I have sadly fucking forgotten!)
"You boys ready?" I stand tall, I still look like a twelve year old. Murasakibara rubs my head, and himuro smiles down at me.
"Aren't we always coach?" Himuro says and goes to the middle of the court when Kagami stands.
"Ready to end this Taiga?" I hear Himuro say and wonder but soon forget about it as soon as the ball tips off into the air. Himoru jumps for it but kagami hits the ball first. The ball came by me and Mura chan so fast we couldn't make a single move. Kagami dunked the ball over Mura's head fast, I stared up at him, my face pale.
"W-what?" I say and kagami drops down beside me and smiles.
"Akashi was right. You are Kawaii." He rubs my head softly. I hear murachan growl near him.
"Don't. Fucking. Touch. Her." He says and kagami grins running back To his players giving them high fives. He was a jerk, Kagami Taiga telling me I was cute? Disgusting, he was contaminating me in his disgusting self. But I wouldn't let him. We would win this game no matter who was in our way. When the ball tipped off again I swiftly caught myself in the middle smacking it to himuro. He caught it and dunked it into our net without anybody looking. Kagami's team blinked a few times and did double takes.
"That little girl did that?"
"She can jump?"
"What the hell?" I overhear whispers. That made me angrier. I was not small i Was not small in America this was how you played an was devoted to basketball.
"So what if I'm short..." I grit under my teeth and trot my body back near the basket next to murasakibara.

I started raining not to long after we started playing and the street ball tournament was postponed. As the rain fell, murasakibara put his large jacket around me and Himoru walked with us to my house. My father was still at work so we all sat on the couch, and watched some TV. I ever so slightly turned to himuro.
"Brother?" I ask him. He turns to me his eyes a little sad but his hair wet with rain.
"Yeah weird right? Taiga my brother from America? Yeah but we grew apart and it...really didn't effect me its just eh. Next time we go up against m each other it'll be on the winter cup court and we will win." I felt Mura Chan's head On my and I looked up. He snores slightly and I smile, slowly rubbing his wet hair from his eyes.
"Right." I tell himuro and give hi a soft high five, a smile spreading across my face happily.