Welcome to Purgatory.

Julie's P.O.V
Me, Lele , Shane and Joey run out to be greated by Author with a gun we ran but I got shot and was dragged to the side bleeding out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tanas p.o.v

Glass shattered all around me and I fell to the ground. But how could that be? I literally got my stomach slashed by a b***hy ice gaurdian. So why am I here? Suddenly Egyptian guys,(kinda hot looking) I thought, appeared so I hid behind a rock near by as I pear over the top. Their amber eyes glowed as they jogged near the exhibit.

I then see Alex and I say,"I'll be back." Then I took a deep sigh,"I promise."

At this point the guards went away so I decided to go inside this museum.
As the guards ran into the museum I waited a few seconds then ran in As Well. While doing so I checked behind my back to see if there were more behind me. There was one so I ran into the closest room.

I closed the door behind me. I stayed there to catch my breath for a bit. I soon turned around and what I saw shocked me."What the hell is this place?" I questioned. I walked slowly closer to the glowing,green trophy-gauntlet thing.

I then saw a Very familiar faces in it."Justine? I asked."What?Joey?" I turned to a blue crystal. Inside was Joeys face. His hair was different than 2017. It was now white and he was wearing a bandana.
"Joey?Joey, are you there? This is your chance to make things right. We need you. Please. Please come save us."

Then the door opens and in walks this women with an odd outfit.

"What are you doing out of your exhibit?" She asked. "There will be punishment." All I replied with was,"What have you done with my friends?" I said with a more confident voice."There wasn't enough room in my collection to hold them all." She paused. "But i do enjoy feasting upon souls when I'm hungry."

She lifted up her spear and stabbed me in the stomach. "Don't fight it." A green gas ball was then pulled out of my mouth with her telekinesis power what-not and puts it in her trophy-gauntlet.

Joeys p.o.v

I lay in bed, tossing and turning. Things turned to s**t since 2016. It all happened when I got a magnificent estate from a second cousin twice removed. Within the first hour a Very good friend of mine was food poisoned and it went down hill since then, Glozell was gassed, Andrea was buried alive, Justine was betrayed, Sierra was possessed, Matt drank poison twice, Oli had a self inflicted gun shot, Eva was electrocuted and Y/N was shot by a man named Author. The list goes on and now I can go and save then. In everlock in the carnival masters heart I saw Tana and she said I could save them and now I can go and get them. It will be like nothing happened. It's like a redemption episode in a t.v show. I call the other survivors and surprisingly they all agreed.

I get changed into my Society Against Evil outfit and get in my car. Jaul and Ru bring the 4 artifacts as I bring the carnival masters heart. It's time to Save my friends.