ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ

Start from the beginning

Well then..did they just finish practice or what?

did they just finish practice or what?

(Oops *off*)
No this can't be true. ____ stop overthinking. Hongjoong loves you, he wouldnt cheat on you for another girl. Would he?

You stood in front of the mirror, your flabs were pretty evident. You had acne on your face. You weren't like those models with pretty face and nice body, Hongjoong would probably fit those kinds of girls.

He probably fell in love with those pretty idols. There was no way you could compare to them anyways, you admitted. You broke down. Are you really not good for him? What if he doesn't love you anymore. Would he go for those girls to get over you? All those thoughts floated in your head as you locked yourself in the bedroom.

[Hongjoong's POV]
ooo a new thing I'm doing yeet.

I went out of the dorm to get a bouquet of flowers for ____. I didnt tell the others cause they would only just tell her the surprise. It's been a long time since I have seen her and give her all my love.

Arent these a nice bouquet of flowers? Do you think ____ will like them? Can't wait to see her

I walked to the shared apartment of me and ____. We decided to get an apartment to ourselves since we wanted time to ourselves. It was my idea mostly just so I can have more of an intimate time with her ;)

Unlocking the front door, I shout her name.

[Your POV]

A faint yell was what you heard as you cried in a crouched position by the bed. The door unlocks and a figure hugs you.

"____! Why are you crying?" Hongjoong's deep and soothing voice filled your ears. Was he finally back. You look up with tears in your eyes.

"Are you cheating on me?" You say flatly.

"What? No no baby. I love you I swear."

"But you always cut our time whenever I call you."

"That's because I had to help with the choreo and the song. I have to compose the songs too baby. I'm sorry you thought I was cheating on you." He hugs you tightly. You hugged him back.

"I missed you." You say. He pulls back and passes you the bouquet of flowers.

"Here. For my pretty girl."

"I'm not pretty joong." He pecks your forehead.

"Nope you are."

"But there are other prettier girls then me." He sighs.

"____ baby, you are so pretty in my eyes. I wouldn't dare look at other girls. Plus my baby got that cute little tummy." You hit his arm.

"Stop it~" you whine. He carries you to the bed.

"Now how about I make it up for all the times we missed." He whispers. You hit his chest lightly.

"Joong! There are kids reading this imagine are you insane."

"Well the writer seems to want it so let's do it."

Me:"Excuse you keep your hormones down thanks."

"Yes author :(" He pouts.

Me: "You could cuddle tho, that is kid friendly."

"Oooo yes let's cuddle!" You shout. Hongjoong smiles and cuddles with you.

He cuddles you up and the next you know was you waking up the next day.

Short and sweet. Also this gif fits the concept :) alright I'm signing off now.
-markxdino🦊💕