explanations

hi everybody who actually still reads this book.

i know it's been a long, long time since i updated my books but i have an excuse or in this case some excuses.

1: i haven't been feeling the best lately. my mental health has been at an all time low and it's been hard to find motivation to do anything. i've been laying in my bed all day except for when i go to work and it's been hard. i also work as a host in a restaurant and during the pandemic so that's been draining with anti-maskers and stuff like that.

2: i wanted to rewrite all my books. around a couple of months ago, i started rereading all my books that i put out and to me it felt like it wasn't my best writing. i felt like i was lazy at some parts and i know i can do better. so i put myself through english class again. only this time i actually understood what was going on. i read some other fanfictions to get some inspiration, and for entertainment. like did you know there's supposed to be an character development? when i was writing my characters, i had planned for them to be the same the entire series but now, i know better and hopefully my writing will be better.

3: i didn't really like the way my books looked. i had such short chapters and i felt like i could make the format and everything else prettier to my liking. thankfully, in all my time looking at other books, i had time to look at the graphics and aesthetics for inspiration. let's hope i can do it.

4: for all my books, i've had so many ideas i wanted to incorporate but they were things that i had to change the whole book in order to add them to the stories. so that's what i am doing.

so there you have it. the new version of this book will be coming in about a couple of months at the latest. also i will be updating more frequently because 1) i've been feeling better now and 2) the restaurant i worked at shut down due to covid-19 so i have to focus on writing or my mental health would go even more down hill.

i also wanted to say thank you for staying around. thank you for taking the time to comment and vote on this story. thank you for actually liking it despite me kinda hating it. just thank you for being you. you guys are the best.