*Let Me Go*

When Nine got home, he was surprised to see Ohm in his bedroom.

"How did you get in?"

"Don't be stupid Nine, we grew up together. I slept here in this very room multiple times. Made you cum in this very room multiple times. Why can't I go in here?"

"Because this is not your room and this is not your house." Nine replied dryly.

"Come on, you are going to give up what we have because of Wang Yibo?"

"What we have is a friendship that is tainted with sex. If I knew that fucking you would mean you being this attached, I should have stopped myself the first time we kissed."

Ohm was sitting silently on the bed, Nine was silently watching from his chair. He can't believe that he is breaking his childhood friend's heart. If he needs to be the necessary villain for this story, then so be it.

"I'm sorry Ohm, I thought everything was clear between us. We did agree that it was just that right? No strings attached?"

"But you know how I feel about you right?"

Nine reluctantly answered "Yes..."

"I have loved you everyday of my life, since we were children. I thought... I thought we had a chance." Ohm started crying.

Nine approached him and attempted to touch him when Ohm suddenly swat his hand away. "After knowing my feelings for you, you still agreed with fucking with me?! Do you understand how evil you are?!"

Nine was taken aback. He did not recognize the outcome of his actions. He just thought that it was for fun. He never intended to hurt Ohm's feelings this much.

"And despite this hate that I have in my heart, I still see your beautiful face. I cannot escape my love for you Nine Kornchid."

Nine was now sitting on the floor, processing what Ohm was telling him. Ohm knelt in front of him and held his hands "I'm sorry for hitting you... is there anything I can do so you can love me back? I have everything that Yibo have: wealth, looks, smarts. I can be more if you are beside me. Just tell me, tell me what to do."

Nine kissed Ohm on his lips and hugged him "I am so sorry Ohm if I led you on. I did not intend to do that. I love you, but it is not the love that you want, and I cannot give you more that the love I have for you now."

Ohm held to him like Nine was his last lifeline "Ohm, please let me go."

"No, we are soulmates! We are destined to be with each other!"

Nine pushed Ohm away and walked towards the door and opened it. "Please go."

"I will get you back. You will be mine. Mark my words."

After Ohm left the room, Nine had to calm himself. Ohm never made empty threats. But Nine has to focus on the now. He finally have a chance to explore this growing feeling for Wang Yibo and he couldn't be more excited.

Ohm was still sitting in his car in front of Nine's home. He needs to do something but he needs to cool down a little. Basing from the shock on Nine's face before he left, he knew that he left the other boy something to ponder and he needs to wait before he does something. He needs a good plan and he needs to wait for the right time. Timing is everything as they say and like a snake waiting for his prey, he will strike when the perfect opportunity shows itself.

Ohm drove away with a sense of purpose. As twisted as it may seem for others, he will not let anyone be in between him and Nine. He's been beside Nine all his life, and his plan is to never change that. He took out his phone and made a call "Hello Park? I need your help on a long term project."