Page 1

Creator's POV
--------------------

It was like she had perfect timing....no matter the meeting was starting anyway..."so....what have the three of you accomplished this past month hmmmm?" She snarked. I HATED it when she did that...

But Alice started with a "Same old Same old" which made her a bit angry but motioned to continue with the report which only contained 'torturing people,keeping an eye on the protagonist, and hating on one person'....the usual at every meeting...it only fueled her temper....which is not a pretty sight...until she snapped..."OKAY YOU THREE!!!! WE ARE OBVIOUSLY SLIPING OKAY DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!??!?!" she finally snapped at them...it broke me to now that my children had great fear at this hideous monster......with their frightened faces she motioned me to follow her in which I did only to be infront of the previous ink and pape-...oh no...NO NO NO NO...she wants me to make weapons... well not today I'm not..."now..." she finally spoke "I need an axe,rifle and....whip for this..."

"...no...." I snarled back at her....she only gave me a look that said 'DO IT OR ELSE'....WELL YOU KNOW WHAT MAMA BEAR IS NOT BACKING DOWN TODAY...."NO!!!!!!" Only to be responded with a fist on the table accompanied with a "I DON'T CARE NOW DO IT"......