"He's here!" Maeve smiled. " Why didn't he find me? Wait, I need to freshen up a bit before he sees me. I'm a mess," she bounced as she raise a hand to her hair. A strong hand ran over her stomach as an arm pulled her back into a hard, muscular body.

"Trust me, Angel, you look stunning just the way you are," he whispered in her ear. Shawna watched her spin and wrap her arms around his neck. She shot a wink towards him and left to mingle with the people who wouldn't give her cavities.

"How was your day?" Maeve snuggled into his chest, feeling him exhale deeply.

"Complete now that I've got you right where you belong." He tilted her head, so she had to look up at him. His eyes were so intense she was drowning in how dark they had gotten. When his lips touched hers, it was so gentle and full of longing she felt herself melting.

"Uh, guys.....?" Shawna's interruption made them startle apart. "You have hungry guests and if you don't feed the tiny humans soon, there will be a full out mutiny. You can finish this later." Ton watched Maeve blush as he helped her finish setting tables and food out.

The night was full of fun and laughter. When the kids crashed they were tucked into the fort in the master bedroom while all the adults visited.

"Who put this one in the hat. Seriously, can I pick a new one?" Shawna looked dismayed as everyone gave a resounding no.

"Sorry, sweetie. You drew it, it's yours to complete." No one really knew how it happened, but Maeve had ended up upside down on the couch as they played.

"Okay, here goes."

"Four words," everyone responded.

"Movie" Mack and Bass tried not to laugh as she gave her best effort.

"Are you having a seizure?" Evans guessed.

"NO! I hate this pick. Who the bloody hell put it in?!" She raised her hand like she was ringing a bell and flailed her arms.

'It's a wonderful life!" Maeve screamed.

"Yes! I'm done, this should never have been an option. Who did it?" Shawna was ranting as she sat back down. Everyone laughed, but one person looking rather sheepish.

"Sebastian?"

"I figured no one would get it. I was wrong." Maeve heard the monitor go off as he said it. Sofie sighed and started to lift her heavily pregnant self-off the sofa.

"That's mine."

"I'll get him, you need to keep your feet up. Ben don't let her up," she said as she headed down the hallway.

"Hey Spider-man. What's the matter?"

"There was a monster trying to get me," he whimpered. His arms wrapped tightly around her neck and he shivered just a bit. "Can you sing me back?"

"I would love to, dear heart." She forgot about the monitor and just held the darling little person until he was almost back to sleep. When he was almost asleep, he whispered to her.

"Aunt Mae?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm really glad Uncle Yay Monster married you. He's so much happier since you got here." Refusing to let him see the shock she leaned in and kissed his forehead. What did he just say!

"Me too," she whispered back. She didn't know that the entire sitting room had heard everything. All of them looking questioningly at Tom about the comment Carlton had made. He just looked to be in shock. Shawna grabbed Bass and started cleaning up dinner and packed away anything throwable.

Maeve's thoughts were racing as she walked back to the room...full of people. Joining the guests, she couldn't fully focus though. She kept wondering how she missed it, eyes wandering around the room. Noticing minute details about the flat, that she had been living in for almost a year, and mentally kicked herself.

"Tom? Why didn't you tell me this was really your flat?" His head whipped around to her from his conversation with Ben and everyone else just stopped.

'What are you talking about?" His face was a stoic mask, but she could see right through it.

"I will be hostess to your guests, sir. Just give me a bit to make arrangements to get everything back to the States and you can have your flat back."

She got up and walked out, trying to be in any room but this one. Shawna found her in the kitchen staring out the window while holding a glass of water. She took it gently and set it on the counter.

"I've got everything cleaned up, babes. The dishwasher is going, and Bass helped me with the rest while you were with Carl. Now, can I get you anything?" Maeve just shook her head softly. "You need to listen to him."

"I can't do that. Look what already happened. I can't....I just can't."

"Yes, you could. He's not like Him. He would never hurt you like that." She stopped her friends protest. "I knew, okay. Everything has been done with the best of intentions. And, you know I don't stick my neck out like this unless it's important. Now that man loves you. I also know that you love him." Shawna saw her stiffen at her last comment and she could practically see the bricks being laid for another wall.

"That's all well and good. My boss has guests and I need to make the coffee. I'll be out in a minute."

Shawna shook her head as she exited. Tom was waiting for her and she only gave a negative to the question in his eyes. "I think I better talk to everyone before she comes in."

"Ya think?" was her only reply. What really put the icing on the cake for this cluster was that Maeve came in with the tray full of empty cups and the coffee pot as Tom was explain to those who were still confused what the turn of atmosphere was all about. Bass saw Shawna cover her face at the expression Maeve was giving Tom. She could have spit fire she looked so pissed.