Introduction

Hello!

***

Disclaimer:

I do not own Stranger Things or any of it's characters or the plot. All of that goes to Matt and Ross Duffer, aka the Duffer Brothers. [If I'm missing someone, please tell me in the comments and I'll quickly add them.]

But I do own Boston Bennett, her parents, her background and plotline tied to the show. And any other character I have decided to add into this story.

Full warning that there may be some slurs used. Don't worry, nothing like the N word, I'm white and I refuse to stoop THAT low. And despite Salis being quite ~fruity~, I also won't stoop low enough to use the F word. As I'm only Bi, and I feel uncomfortable even having to type out the word itself, as it's not my place to do so, it's not my word to claim. But slurs such as 'cow', 'tic freak', 'alien freak', for Boston and Coraline, have a possibility of being used from certain characters. So there's that, just in case y'all aren't comfortable with them.

***The reasoning behind Coraline being a "Witch" will be touched a few times in the series. BUT, the reasoning is more explained in the spinoff after the series. In which you'll see at the end of this introduction.***

I'd like to quickly note: Boston has Vitiligo. But I couldn't find a faceclaim that would match her very much. And I am fully aware that Zendaya does not have Vitiligo, but for the sake of this story, we are going to use our imaginations and pretend that she does. And to add, Coraline has Waardenburg Syndrome, I'm going to do my best to make the representation for it as good as I am able. :)

FULL WARNING: Boston's parents are NOT too keen of her hanging around people who are not their race. They are great parents, but with one simple flaw. Because no parent is perfect, no matter how good they are to their children.

Another note: This will be a slow-burn for pretty much all of the ships. So, if you're looking for any inta-love, you came to the wrong book. Lol.

Also: Boston also has Tourette Syndrome. So you can expect to see how her tics play out and affect the story as we go along. But, hers is not nearly as extreme as full blown Tourette's would be. Hers is mild, at the most.

***NOTE: I have Tourette Syndrome, so just know that if y'all feel off. I have it, it's okay.***

Final note: Boston also owns a cute little fennec fox named, Bengt. Bengt is her partner in crime, her best friend, her companion. And you'll see him all throughout all of the series. Bengt stays with her, always. Whether she's holding him, or he's chilling in her backpack. I hope y'all love little Bengt as much as Boston does. Also, Bengt means "Blessed" in Latin.

Thanks for understanding. xx

Credit goes to @KawaiiCutieCorn for creating the aesthetics for Mike, Dustin, Will, Lucas, Max and Eleven. And also helping me out with the playlist as well. Go and give her some love. :) <3

The aesthetics for Boston and Steve belong to me.

- Boston's tics will most likely be written in italics as I figure constantly writing "Her tic" or whatever would get annoying. So, if you see something in italics in her chapters, specifically, more than likely it's one of her tics. -

***

Love Interests:

Boston Bennett + Steve Harrington

Salis Henderson + Will Byers

Pandora Bindi Byers + Robin Buckley

***

Table of contents:

Act I - The Kids Aren't Alright

Act II - Little Bo Peep

Act III - How You Get Away with Murder

Act IV - Memento Mori

Act V - I Know the End

***

Started: 1\1\2023

Ended: xxxx

***

Spinoff after the Series:

The Bewitching of Coraline Jones - The Tale of a Broken Little Girl

Love, Sully - Salis' Diary