11

JEONGIN

"Omg I'm so nervous." I said as we walked into the hospital. We are going to find out the gender of our baby in a few minutes then right after we have to go on a plane and go on vacation with all the boys. Chan held my hand the entire time and made sure I was calm for the most part.

We had to wait in the waiting room for longer than we hoped and ran into someone who could ruin my whole day. Kim Dohoon (not an idol just a made up person) he was someone who helped at the 'school's was kept when I was raped. He was one of the younger people but he still raped me more than a few times.

I'm 4 months pregnant and it's getting harder to hide the bump when I wear what I want. So I just closed my eyes and laid my head on Chans shoulder as he sat beside me without even looking my way.

I was shaking my leg nervously and my hand went protectively around my bump

"Yang Jeongin?" The nurse called out. Chan stood up and I did the same slightly glancing at Dohoon and saw his shocked face.

I felt him reach up and grab my wrist. I had flash backs of that day and panicked alot but I really tried to not let it show. "Um is there a problem?" Chan asked getting more infront of me.

"Yes this boy ran away and is still in our name." He said. I started to tear up. I don't want to be taken away.

"I would like it if you would get your hands off of my fiance." Chan said getting angry. Dohoon smirked. "Ah so you ran away and got a man. Hmm to bad you were a good fuck. " he said stepping closer. The security guards were making thre way over to the mess that was unfolding.

Just as they got there Dohoon pulled me closed to him which pushed Chan out the way. My back was now against his chest and he had somthing on my neck. It was a knife.

The guards pulled there guns. "If you shoot I'll kill him. Dont come any closer." He said. I was shaking hard in his arms but it's like it was still implanted in my brain to obey everything he said. I looked over to Chan who was furious. "Please s-stay there." I whispered. "Shut up!" Dohoon yelled. People were running put the building trying to be safe. People were calling the police but nothing could be done unless I was hurt.

Dohoon pressed the knife closer to my throat. "Get on the floor and dont move." He said in my ear. I did as told when he removed the knife. My arms wrapped around my stomach and i looked down tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Now slut why dont you remind me why your here?" He asked with a smirk while lifting my chin with the knife. When I didnt say anything he yelled again for me to hurry up.

"We A-Are coming to l-learn the gender o-of our baby." I whimpered out. "Oh so your having another one. Do you want me to kill it like the last one?" He asked. I sobbed harder and shook my head. I heard Chan fighting himself in trying to kill this man.

Doyoung pulled me up and threw me into one of the chairs. He took the knife and pressed it to my stomach. It wasnt enought to break skin but I held my breath not wanting to take chances. "I'll fucking slaughter your whole family." He said pressing it harder which broke skin a bit.